Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Rideable Tricycle - Requested

by rebecah Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 9:38 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 7:37 PM by rebecah : Added Non EP Version and fixed errors

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 11:59 PM
Thanks again Rebecah your stuff is great
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 2:01 AM
Rebecah, You did a excellent job on this. Its so cute and so fun for a toddler.
Thank You for making all the great things you have for toddlers and babies.
We shall have fun with this tricycle.
Thanks again.
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:39 PM
this is cool!
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 7:33 PM
i can never get these things in my game,it downloaded ok but when i try to enable it in the game it wont work. I jusy says its disabled all the time,anyone know wats going on?
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:37 PM
Awesome! Thank You.
Scholar
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:45 AM Last edited by rebecah : 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by hyperjj3000
i can never get these things in my game,it downloaded ok but when i try to enable it in the game it wont work. I jusy says its disabled all the time,anyone know wats going on?

Someone in game help can help you. You do have to enable the custom content option then exit and restart the game. Not everytime you start your game just once. Once you enable it it will stay enabled as long as you restart you game after the first time.

There are many help files here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239
Space Pony
#57 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:12 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:49 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Oh, that's awsome. Great job.
Test Subject
#58 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:09 PM
This is just amazing. Thank you SO much! My toddlers finally have something to do outside while the grownups do their thing. This looks just perfect in the game and I love watching my little ones zoom around the lot! (Although I do have to keep telling them not to ride in the street!) I can't thank you enough. Quality toddler/kid stuff is one of the big lacks in this game and it is just terrific finding someone who is filling that gap. A thousand thanks.
Scholar
#59 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 4:40 PM
Amazing work !! Bravo Rebecah it's a great addition to any family ! Thank you a lot !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Someone in game help can help you. You do have to enable the custom content option then exit and restart the game. Not everytime you start your game just once. Once you enable it it will stay enabled as long as you restart you game after the first time.

There are many help files here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239

thanx very much
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:18 PM
THis is one of the coolest sims downloads ever! They look so cool riding in the game!! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:56 PM
Love it! Can't to try it out, Thank you!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:06 PM
you are amazing! thank you!

Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 4:40 AM
I love this so much. It is nice to see my toddlers having fun and gaining skills other than the 3 basic ones. Thank you so much. I cant wait to try your other creations.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:17 PM
Well done, it wasn't working at first but now i realised i needed pets! ive got pets now and it's working fine. Is it something to do with the high-chair?

There is no spoon
Field Researcher
#66 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:56 PM Last edited by magicmoon : 1st Sep 2007 at 3:04 PM.
I am getting error messages similar to the one I posted in the Rideable Bicycle thread. When a toddler uses this autonomously, an error is always thrown when the toddler gets off. Teens and chidren exiting the bicycle autonomously also throws an error every time.

Also, a toddler was riding the tricycle autonomously and I needed to put him in bed so I cancelled it out of his queue. The toddler was frozen in mid-air in a sitting position, no longer on the tricycle while the tricycle kept driving all over the lot,. I had to force an error to reset things. Then the tricycle quit moving and the toddler was normal again.

This last bit is just a minor annoyance, but often the trikes/bikes are left in weird places like across the street or other places that are nomally 'out of bounds' and not part of the lot that you can place items on. Then I have to go into buy mode and move the bike back onto the lot so that anyone can use it again.

I've never seen them use it like the remote controlled car. Do they do this autonomously or only when instructed to?

I'm including the tricycle error in case it is different than the bicycle one.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ObjectError_N001_t455046.rar (11.6 KB, 6 downloads)

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicmoon
I am getting error messages similar to the one I posted in the Rideable Bicycle thread. When a toddler uses this autonomously, an error is always thrown when the toddler gets off. Teens and chidren exiting the bicycle autonomously also throws an error every time.

Also, a toddler was riding the tricycle autonomously and I needed to put him in bed so I cancelled it out of his queue. The toddler was frozen in mid-air in a sitting position, no longer on the tricycle while the tricycle kept driving all over the lot,. I had to force an error to reset things. Then the tricycle quit moving and the toddler was normal again.

This last bit is just a minor annoyance, but often the trikes/bikes are left in weird places like across the street or other places that are nomally 'out of bounds' and not part of the lot that you can place items on. Then I have to go into buy mode and move the bike back onto the lot so that anyone can use it again.

I've never seen them use it like the remote controlled car. Do they do this autonomously or only when instructed to?

I'm including the tricycle error in case it is different than the bicycle one.

Thanks for your thorough report. It is probably the same problem as the bike. I'll try to fix this also. It does work like the remote control car as that is the item I cloned. I don't think the play with is autonomous, but to fix the ride portion I will take out the play with option as that seems to be a part of the problem. That's what I did to the bike.

Have you downloaded the new childs bike? Just want to know if you are getting the same errors now?
Field Researcher
#68 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 10:57 PM
Yes, I downloaded the new child's bike yesterday. But I've only had a short time to play and no one has used it autonomously yet. I'll let you know one way or the other what happens. You said you didn't test it on teens. My teens have been happily riding it and it is working identical to the way it works for the child. Except I didn't pay any attention to the pedaling. I'll have to look at it next time.

Also, yesterday my toddler turned into a child. Then the child got on the tricycle and rode it around. It worked fine except for the same error that I already reported. So evidently children can ride both items.

*All of my testing has been autonomous use.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Scholar
Original Poster
#69 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 11:33 PM Last edited by rebecah : 2nd Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo's
Thanks magicmoon.

The animation is not perfect. I have to use the animations that are available in the game. They do not actually pedal the bike. The animation that I actually use it the toddler leg wiggle from the high chair.
Scholar
#70 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:56 PM
WOW!! Thanks for giving the babes something fun,different (and cute!) 4 skill building.
Thanks so much for sharing your talent with "two-thumbed sim addicts"...like me! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#71 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 2:02 AM Last edited by rosieposiepudnpie : 11th Sep 2007 at 2:02 AM. Reason: typo
Great item, I am also having the same problem as magicmoon I do not have the bike. I will look back often for an update. I can live with it so far. I thought I should let you know
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
Awww!
I love toddler stuff!
The toddlers look funny zooming around.
Haha.
Just asking, if you dont mind, where is the hair your toddler has on from
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:42 AM
Having fun in the sun! With my new dirt ra-cerrr!

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.
Scholar
Original Poster
#74 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InvaderxxZim
Awww!
I love toddler stuff!
The toddlers look funny zooming around.
Haha.
Just asking, if you dont mind, where is the hair your toddler has on from

The toddler is by MissAldith for www.insimenator.net it included the hair.
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 12:21 AM
Ok thanks.
Well can you send me a link.
It is hard to find my way around on that site.
Page 3 of 7