Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated 11/01* Toddler Interactions

by Cherry92 Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 9:22 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2013 at 1:05 AM by Cherry92 : new interaction added

229 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:00 AM Last edited by Kagome133 : 15th Jan 2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: *My keyboard loves to hate me...*
Can I
Can I Marry You For Making This Awesome Mod .3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 2:02 AM
Yes awesome. Being the father of a toddler in real life I was annoyed at how little a walking and talking toddler could do, they seemed a waste of time! I installed this and told one of my toddlers quickly rushed outside and explored the steps up to the decking, so I panicked and sent her mother to get her, then both my toddlers had a lengthy conversation about firemen, dummies and their mother! Neither are geniuses so i couldn't try the bottle one, but i will on my next child!

Totally agree with the peek-a-boo idea and the sleeping in the pet bed one (my son loves sitting in my dogs bed!) Also, how about if the toddler is hungry and ignored for long enough they pick bad food out of the bin (nasty!)
Test Subject
#128 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 6:36 PM
Hi, awesome mod! I've translated it into Polish. I hope I managed to attach the file to this message (I'm doing it for the first time).
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CherryTS3_ToddlerInteractions_String_Polish.rar (612 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 1:12 PM
Sounds fun! I usually age up toddlers quickly because making them stop screaming is just boring. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#130 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 11:14 AM
A third recommendation for looking into toddlers sleeping in pet beds large enough for them here, and also a few ideas I've thought of myself or seen suggested elsewhere:

- A "throw tantrum" self-interaction, perhaps using the sound effects and upper body animations for a screaming tantrum when sitting in a high chair applied to a toddler sitting on the floor if you can get rid of the sounds of it hitting the high chair with its hands. Used to actively draw the attention of babysitters and other nearby sims if you don't have the Store baby monitor, though it's not a direct order to attend to any particular motive. Also autonomous for toddlers with low moods, and occasionally any toddler with Grumpy as a trait.

- As well as toddler-to-toddler peek-a-boo, perhaps an interaction with floor-length mirrors where a toddler plays peek-a-boo with with themselves and pulls faces at the mirror could work?

- Also, an autonomous interaction (perhaps not selectable or visible to the player) with which to improve toddler autonomy: As well as exploring around by themselves, perhaps toddlers could occasionally be directed by the AI to follow sims they have a high relationship with around for a bit if otherwise unoccupied? I believe TS2 had some kind of autonomous behaviour along these lines.

These are just suggestions, of course. I'm not demanding things here.
Test Subject
#131 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 4:04 PM
Default thanks for the mod! +here's a Korean translation :)
thank you for the mod, I find it very interesting & fun!

I tried a Korean translation; hope it helps :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  CherryTS3_ToddlerInteractions_String_Korean.zip (768 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Test Subject
#132 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 6:27 PM
Is this mod compatible with 1.48 update?
Forum Resident
#133 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 7:50 AM
Patch 1.50 it came with many changes in gameplay... need it to update the mod?
Field Researcher
#134 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:17 PM Last edited by IceSilverCrystal : 26th Feb 2013 at 9:16 PM.
oh man, I love this mod, and I haven't even put it in my game! I've been looking for ways to enhance my toddlers and have missed all their interactions. Like with each other and the ones they had in S2. I enjoyed watching them eat from pet bowls and sleep in their beds. made it easier on me. I miss that we used to be able to teach the tots nursery rhymes too...

yes, please update this mod ^^
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 5:01 AM
I can confirm that this mod and Cancel Time Off don't work with 1.50, I hope Cherry can work on them whenever she can manage.
Top Secret Researcher
#136 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:31 PM
Actually, this mod doesn't seem entirely non-functional with 1.50. I tried it earlier, Explore Around and Have Bottle seemed to work as normal. Didn't get round to testing Eat from Bowl, though I'm pretty sure it still worked the last time I did this while waiting for the 1.42 update. I assume, therefore, that toddlers talking to each other is the part that doesn't work with the current patch?
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 12:12 AM
has this been updated for the latest patch?
Field Researcher
#138 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 6:56 PM
Is this compatible for patch 1.50?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 6:05 AM
It was frustrating me that I couldn't get toddlers to interact with each other... Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 2:17 AM
Am I the only one who can't get this to work? It worked fine before the last patch. Now it's as if I don't have the mod. The options don't show up. I think this and Cancel Time Off need to be updated but has anyone else experienced this?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#141 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 2:34 AM
Thanks so helpful for the challenge I am currently doin
Test Subject
#142 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 9:09 PM Last edited by lulu6679 : 12th Apr 2013 at 9:35 PM.
thanks for this amazing mod! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#143 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 10:36 AM
An update for those wondering about patch compatibility: Of the four interactions included in this mod, toddlers talking to each other is the only one that doesn't seem to work. I've definitely successfully had them explore around, drink bottles themselves and eat from pet bowls since patch 1.50.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 6:22 AM
This is awesome. I've always wondered why couldn't the toddlers do the things you have now fixed (though I pictured them eating earth instead of pet food). You're awesome.
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 11:09 AM
Please, can you make an update for patch 1.50?
Like MinghamSmith said, toddlers talking to each other does not work and this is the main reason I would like to use your mod.

Thanks ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 5th May 2013 at 11:36 PM
Pleaaaaase could you please make it work with 1.50?? I can`t imagine the game without this mod!
Test Subject
#147 Old 16th May 2013 at 1:51 AM
Can we please get an update for 1.50? Toddlers need more interactions and things to do so bad. I never got to experience this, but I'd love to have it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 8:00 PM
Thanks ! Ilove it!
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 12:50 AM
This okay for 1.55?
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarlett O'Awesome
This okay for 1.55?

Nope, hasn't worked for a while now.