Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selena Gomez

by emmzx Posted 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:46 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2010 at 11:10 AM by emmzx

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Dante_87 : 13th Feb 2010 at 3:56 PM.
I can't download the Rick & Delphy's sliders.
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:58 PM
Yea, I can't get Rick & Delphy's sliders either and that kinda blows because I like this Sim very much it's so close to the real person ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YuNemu
Yea, I can't get Rick & Delphy's sliders either and that kinda blows because I like this Sim very much it's so close to the real person ^^

yeah, sorry about that. I was using their sliders to begin with, but since i downloaded the latest patch they arent working. Use the awesomemod instead. I disabled all of the features except for the sliders. They should work for you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vivalaBAMdude
uhm.... Cant make it work... does somebody know how to? i actually reed the install instructions for this model. But it isn't there in the game, thats bad, because this is a great sim! so does anyone know how to install it. Thank you.

If you installed it correctly, it should appear in your sim bin in CAS. I'll look into the problem though as well, as soon as i can.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:25 PM
this might be a dumb question, but i don't have a Saved Sims folder apparently, or i'm just too blind to see it. i've looked in every folder though, and just ended up making a folder called Saved Sims myself. she still doesn't show up though
Test Subject
#56 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 11:18 PM
I LOVE this! I think it's the most beautiful sim I've found yet. OK. I do have a problem though. She's coming up in my game, but when I click on her the sim isn't Selena. I've downloaded all the custom content but I still don't think I have it right because nothing is working or showing on my game! It's frustrating. Can you please help? And where do you get those lips? Is it the Channy and Vivian link?

AGAIN AMAZING JOB!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Year3000
I LOVE this! I think it's the most beautiful sim I've found yet. OK. I do have a problem though. She's coming up in my game, but when I click on her the sim isn't Selena. I've downloaded all the custom content but I still don't think I have it right because nothing is working or showing on my game! It's frustrating. Can you please help? And where do you get those lips? Is it the Channy and Vivian link?

AGAIN AMAZING JOB!!!! :D

Hmm, well if she isn't looking like Selena you might not have some of the important custom content, like the skintone, or the hair. Also BOTH the slider hacks are extremely important. Bella3lek4’s Sliders and the Awesomemod.
Oh and it is the channy and vivian link, scroll down until you find the llinks"megaupload" and "rayfile". Also I'm so glad you like her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dangerdude69
this might be a dumb question, but i don't have a Saved Sims folder apparently, or i'm just too blind to see it. i've looked in every folder though, and just ended up making a folder called Saved Sims myself. she still doesn't show up though

Make sure your not going into your usual custom content file, where you paste your .package files. Go to your documents, and there should be a file called Electronic Arts. The saved sim file should be in there. Place the .sim file in the SavedSims folder in: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmzx
Hmm, well if she isn't looking like Selena you might not have some of the important custom content, like the skintone, or the hair. Also BOTH the slider hacks are extremely important. Bella3lek4’s Sliders and the Awesomemod.
Oh and it is the channy and vivian link, scroll down until you find the llinks"megaupload" and "rayfile". Also I'm so glad you like her

Thanks

Actually by lips I meant her actual lips (not lip gloss or color). I've finally got most of Selena's stuff except her LIPS. Right now they're the normal Sim lips (which are frustrating and ugly).

If you could help me with that I'll be all set! Thanks for the help!

MEGS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:02 AM
Thanks

Actually by lips I meant her actual lips (not lip gloss or color). I've finally got most of Selena's stuff except her LIPS. Right now they're the normal Sim lips (which are frustrating and ugly).

If you could help me with that I'll be all set! Thanks for the help!

MEGS

hmm thats really weird. Maybe try re-downloading her. Could u send me a screenshot of what you mean?
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:01 PM
hmm thats really weird. Maybe try re-downloading her. Could u send me a screenshot of what you mean?

Sure! If you could tell me how to do a screenshot... lol.

It basically replaces her lips with normal Sim lips---instead of the gorgeous lips you have. I know I couldn't download the Rick & Delphy's sliders. It said I couldn't access the page. Could that be the reason?

Thanks

MEGS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:43 PM
Sure! If you could tell me how to do a screenshot... lol.

It basically replaces her lips with normal Sim lips---instead of the gorgeous lips you have. I know I couldn't download the Rick & Delphy's sliders. It said I couldn't access the page. Could that be the reason?

Thanks

MEGS

yes, that would be the reason why. You need to download the awesomemod here --> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

It does the same thing as Rick & Delphy's sliders. Just use the AwesomeMod Configuration Tool here ---> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/t...some/config.php

...and disable everything (if you want) and enable the CASSliderScaleIncreased and set it to 3 or 4 or something.
I hope she works for you Download her again, and hopefully her lips are normal!
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:45 PM
yes, that would be the reason why. You need to download the awesomemod here --> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

It does the same thing as Rick & Delphy's sliders. Just use the AwesomeMod Configuration Tool here ---> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/t...some/config.php

...and disable everything (if you want) and enable the CASSliderScaleIncreased and set it to 3 or 4 or something.
I hope she works for you Download her again, and hopefully her lips are normal!

WOW. Thank you so much! You've helped me more than any other person on this forum.

OK. So I'm still, regretfully, having problems. I downloaded the stuff you gave me. I put both files in my packages file. I noticed actually that a lot of things I've downloaded aren't showing up on the game (besides your stuff too). Like not only are her lips still not like Selena's, but her pajamas aren't showing up either. Her dress is though. The shoes aren't. It's really weird. It's like half of what I have is working, and then some just randomly aren't showing up.

And should it take me half an hour to get on my sims game? Ever since I uploaded all this stuff it's been acting crazy slow.

Now I didn't download the patch. I seemed a lot of trouble to download and I'm not even sure what the heck it does. If it's totally necessary I download it let me know. Like I said, I'm new at this

Again thanks so much for your patience helping me so far.

MEGS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:51 PM
WOW. Thank you so much! You've helped me more than any other person on this forum.

OK. So I'm still, regretfully, having problems. I downloaded the stuff you gave me. I put both files in my packages file. I noticed actually that a lot of things I've downloaded aren't showing up on the game (besides your stuff too). Like not only are her lips still not like Selena's, but her pajamas aren't showing up either. Her dress is though. The shoes aren't. It's really weird. It's like half of what I have is working, and then some just randomly aren't showing up.

And should it take me half an hour to get on my sims game? Ever since I uploaded all this stuff it's been acting crazy slow.

Now I didn't download the patch. I seemed a lot of trouble to download and I'm not even sure what the heck it does. If it's totally necessary I download it let me know. Like I said, I'm new at this

Again thanks so much for your patience helping me so far.

MEGS

well, unfortunately the patch DOES screw up a lot of things, but i'm not sure why some of the custom content isn't showing up. But if its just the clothes, don't bother because they're not too important. Even if you can't download the makeup, she should still look ok. Aaah, the lips still aren't right? Did you download her again? If you installed the awesome mod correctly it should work. You need to use Delphy's Framework Install Monkey For Dummies to download her. It automatically copies in the d3dx9_31.dll file needed for AwesomeMod. Here is the link ---> http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611

I'm sorry about your game slowing down. Custom Content does do that, depending on your computer. Not sure if it has something to do with the sim though.
Hope this finally works!
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:51 AM
Which patch are you using (or did you use when making her) exactly? I am experiencing the same problem as a few others in that she just doesn't show up in the Sim Bin. Every other sim I have saved, including ones downloaded here, show up fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pass_The_Cows
Which patch are you using (or did you use when making her) exactly? I am experiencing the same problem as a few others in that she just doesn't show up in the Sim Bin. Every other sim I have saved, including ones downloaded here, show up fine.

Since a lot of people seem to be having this problem, i uploaded her again, so try downloading her again. Right now i am using patch 1.10, the latest one.
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:18 AM
Since a lot of people seem to be having this problem, i uploaded her again, so try downloading her again. Right now i am using patch 1.10, the latest one.

It still doesn't work, it's not your fault though, I'm still using version 1.632 so that's the problem. This sim is VERY impressive though and I can't go without it, so I'm just going to try to make it myself using a picture of yours. This is by far the most accurate Sims 3 sim of a celebrity I have seen.
Test Subject
#68 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:46 AM
Default Help!!
Quote: Originally posted by Pass_The_Cows
It still doesn't work, it's not your fault though, I'm still using version 1.632 so that's the problem. This sim is VERY impressive though and I can't go without it, so I'm just going to try to make it myself using a picture of yours. This is by far the most accurate Sims 3 sim of a celebrity I have seen.

what is version 1.632? and it wont work for me :*( i downloaded as much as i culd but i cant see it when in create a sim?
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 12:04 AM
You did an amazing job!! Thank you
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 11:00 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 9:58 AM
Great sim!
So, I've unzipped the file and put the .sim file in my SavedSims folder but when I go on CAS and look in the bin, the sim isn't there. My custom made sims are there, but this one isn't.
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:08 AM
wow.... AMAZING!!!!! Ever heard of Allison Iraheta?? You should make one of her... I'm SURE you could handle the challenge
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 3:45 PM
Really awesome job! Two thumbs way, way up!! So if you take request you should take a shot at Gemma Arterton, she's Tamina in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Io in Clash of the Titans. Let me know if you decide to work on her.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 2nd May 2010 at 11:23 PM
That Plump Lipstick Download is a pain in the butt!!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:32 PM
she is beautiful i will be downloading her when i get my sims 3 :P

♥ Glee ♥ Supernatural ♥ Sherlock ♥ Heroes ♥ THG ♥ Marina & The Diamonds ♥ Lana Del Rey ♥

Visit My Sims Blog - Legleeksims ♦
Page 3 of 5