Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Bed 091117

by christianlov Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 5:24 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2010 at 5:59 PM by christianlov

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:10 AM
ok so i discovered inteenimater and i wanted to know, like greywhiskers asked, does this work with inteenimater?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:26 PM Last edited by christianlov : 20th Jul 2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: fixed in 080712 version
Quote: Originally posted by Lilrazbizzle
i think i might be doing something wrong but it wont let me make them woohoo or do anything in bed. when they start to talk in bed when i tell them to relax, like they do naturally when sims are doing the same thing, all of a sudden in places them out of the bed with them just standing there as if they hadnt even been talking. :[ help lol

I think you are right. You are a base game user, and I found that some of my hacks don't work in the base game. Please try the updated file (080712 version) in the previous page and let me know if it works.
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 8:36 AM
... It made my game crash.

However, the only think I found weird about it is that it crashed in game... while I was using it.
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:04 PM
11. the passive sim isn't a family member (is a visitor or npc)

thats not true at all i've got a birth from sim who doesnt live in same house
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beik
11. the passive sim isn't a family member (is a visitor or npc)

thats not true at all i've got a birth from sim who doesnt live in same house

it doesn't mean that the sim doesn't live in same house or he/she is literaly visitor. it means that the sim's person type isn't family member, but a visitor or npc.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 3:25 PM
I've got InTeen, ACR, and this, and it works great, except for the whole "no unexpected pregnancies fo rmy romance sims" thing. Which, since I like to play with more realism, is a bit frustrating, but I can live with it. She doesn't have room in her house for two beds, so I would kinda have to have one regular bed in her inventory with the easy bed in her room, then switch them once they got their relationship up high enough, and that's just too much work for me, personally. So, I can pretend she's on birth control when she's not. I haven't tried it with people who live together yet because they have no problem woohooing.
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:41 PM
Have you got any plans to make this into a Global Mod? Or, maybe making a version with no pregnancy at all?? I'd do it myself but I have absolutly no idea how to mod. Last time I tried, I had to reformat my computer....Anyway, great mod!

ReD91 of Halo's Northern Rebels

Now doing Self Sims, just PM me with Pics and tell me what age you want.
#33 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 5:02 PM
Great Job, but some Small Problems
  • First, thanks for the bed; I have a household where it will be very useful. I have been collecting NPCs into the household, and the normal bedding restrictions cause household friction.
  • Second, I was mildly disappointed at which bed you had cloned; this is not the bed I prefer to use for my Sims.
  • Third, I have an issue with catalog placement: EA/Maxis beds are placable on community lots, but yours is not. I have a community lot where EasyBeds would be very useful indeed. [I call the lot "Public WooHoo"!]

Might I be able to persuade you to make the bed placable on community lots? Perhaps, also, you might be willing to clone the high-end wooden bed into an EasyBed, too?
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 12:16 AM
uhm... i know this may sounds dumb, but where is the options menu? it's not there when i click the bed.. soo ?
#35 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 3:48 AM
Um, are you sure you are using the correct bed? The EasyBed looks exactly like one of the standard beds, which does not have the Options menu. The EasyBed will have the Custom Content asterisk on it in the catalog thumbnail, while the standard bed will not.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 5:53 PM
Hi
First I wanna thank you for this amazing UL :lovestruc
Second, I would like to know if this works with apartment life?
I hope someone will answer
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 10:23 PM
i love you for this
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 2:25 PM
You are amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 3:03 PM
Can two teen sims woohoo?
Test Subject
#40 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 12:51 AM
About the easy bed
Hi I just wanted to know why the only options that work are the 100% pregnancy and the low relationships thing. I dont know why it wont let me use the same gender or get two teens pregnant or anything like that.
But besides that this bed really rocks
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 12:53 AM
Default Teen Woohoo
Quote: Originally posted by lexi.
Can two teen sims woohoo?

yes two teens can woohoo but no babies.
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 11:01 PM
where can u find this bed
ive look in beds decorative and even misc. but i cant find it
and yes i did dowload it corectly
BTW my adult married sims dont have the try for s baby option thats why i needed this hack so if anyone could fix either prob. that would be great
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 3:06 PM
i love this so much, i'm just not as in-love with the bed! is it possible for you to make this hack usable with some cheaper beds?
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 1:34 AM
Thanks for a great mod.

btw:

One set of married female sims (F+F) used the bed and then I heard the lullabye, so I was surprised. She just gave birth to a boy and it lists the other female as the "father" in the pregnancy stats. So I would say it works at least for females.

Sims by Dasi:

Patrick Swayze

Sabrina

From Bones: Emily Deschanel
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:30 PM
Awesome, GREAT for my stories/movies!!

ENTJ
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 1:02 AM
that rox!!! hey! does someone know if it is compatible with inteenimater??
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:37 AM
Okay I downloaded this and this is what I discovered:
Teens can impregnate Adults (I know, I'm sick)
Male Adults can impregnate Male Adults (Call me what you will)
Females can impregnate Male Adults (I really don't care)
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 5:54 AM
Christianlove you once had a global hack for the love bed that worked for all beds.. I've been looking anywhere but im unable to find it. Anyone know??
Test Subject
#49 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:08 PM
You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 9:30 AM
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Page 2 of 4