Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Bed 091117

by christianlov Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 5:24 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2010 at 5:59 PM by christianlov

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 5:38 PM
Is it conpatible with inteen?!?! ive been waiting 4 this but i have inteen and well..
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:45 AM
I did not read it all the way but that is cool!Could you make a bed that sims can have the baby in bed.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 10:46 PM
I have a question , i use smart beds hack and i've noticed this is the only bed which allows visitors to sleep on it otherwise they dont sleep in another beds because of smart beds hack, i'd like to know why and how, where i can find more beds with this allowance... what i mean is why it happens and if you have more beds, normal ones allowing visitors to sleep on it, and sorry for my confused text i never know how to explain things lol, thanks x

*kah*
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 4:03 PM
please reply to me christianlov...

*kah*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kahvik
I have a question , i use smart beds hack and i've noticed this is the only bed which allows visitors to sleep on it otherwise they dont sleep in another beds because of smart beds hack, i'd like to know why and how, where i can find more beds with this allowance... what i mean is why it happens and if you have more beds, normal ones allowing visitors to sleep on it, and sorry for my confused text i never know how to explain things lol, thanks x

i am so sorry for my late answer. ok....... so i do not know what smart bed hack is but i guess it must be a sort of global hack. so that hack must be preventing visitors from sleeping in normal beds.. but in case of my bed, i bypass 'bed globals' here and there so visitors may sleep on my bed. but in case of other normal beds, they call 'bed globals' modified by the 'smart bed' hack so visitors can't sleep. that said, i guess you can get some help from the smart bed hack author because he must know answer to this.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 12:25 AM
ok christianlov, thanks for your replying, smart beds is a global hack where makes the sims choose one bed only for them sleep and no one else sleep on their bed, but then when i invite guests they go away saying, "so you invite me to sleep and didnt let me sleep?" but when i placed your bed there they was going sleep on it... btw i love your work, and i want take this oportunity to say you, i visite your website always, but its so hard i've being using google translator to read it, if isnot too much to ask, would be possible for you to place a page translator there? i have seen it on feessen website where its all germany and theres a tool for translate the whole page... would be good x thanks alot.

*kah*
Scholar
#57 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:28 AM
Thank you! Haha I got my male sim to have a baby on here

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 4:44 AM
Yay I finally found a bed like this that isn't a global mod! Are you able to do the same thing with the heart bed that has pink, red and brown sheets?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninjacait
Yay I finally found a bed like this that isn't a global mod! Are you able to do the same thing with the heart bed that has pink, red and brown sheets?

no i can't ^^;;
i am so sorry for that... ^^;;
but if you are intrested in writing a 'heart bed' version of this bed
and you know how to do that,
you are very free and will be welcomed
to write a clone and distribute that by your name... ^^;;
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 8:15 AM
Cool O_o
Theorist
#61 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 12:08 PM
So, with this mod, on an EasyBed my teen sims can woohoo with adults; with NO INTEENIMATER ? Or do I need to install it for this option?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th May 2011 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ.
So, with this mod, on an EasyBed my teen sims can woohoo with adults; with NO INTEENIMATER ? Or do I need to install it for this option?

Teens can woohoo with adults with no inteen. It's an independent mod so it doesn't require other mods to be installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 8:48 PM
It looks really cool! Hmm, do you have any clue if it clashes with Inteenmator? Since it can let teens interact sexually with adults or with each other?

Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ch@rmed4ever
It looks really cool! Hmm, do you have any clue if it clashes with Inteenmator? Since it can let teens interact sexually with adults or with each other?

Thanks a lot!

I guess it will not clash with Inteen, because it is an independent mod. But I am not 100% sure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 10:02 AM
Hmm should be interesting...
Instructor
#66 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
A question ...

Is anyone else finding out that they can't get a pregnancy option with unmarried Sims for this bed? I do see the two pregnancy choices in the menu when I click the "options" (60%/100%). But when I get unmarried Sims in the bed together, there is no "try for baby" or "pregnancy" option to begin with.

I thought for a moment that perhaps it's already build into the bed, and by default, the option is off. But when I look at the option menu, there is no option for "no pregnancy" ... only the 60% and the 100%. I then thought that maybe you have to get to a certain level. However, even at 100% attraction and 100% percent pregnancy, the two unmarried Sims cannot make a baby. Next, I made sure that all their needs were taken care of before getting down to business. They still can't make babies.

Married Sims have no problem, strangely. Just the unmarried ones do.

Strangely, I have no problem with ordinary beds. The two unmarrieds can make babies like bunny rabbits in those. Just this one.

I put it on the game on my other computer, thinking it might be a mod problem. The Downloads folder on the other computer is much smaller, and it would be easier to find a culprit that isn't compatible with this mod.. But there doesn't appear to be a mod/hack conflict, though I could be wrong. And no, the "try for baby" option isn't on this computer, either.

I'm stumped. Could anyone provide any help, please?

This has nothing to do with marriage, I thought it did too, but then I thought about it logically. In order for 2 sims to have a baby together (without using any hacks) they both must live on the same lot. It would be useless to make an NPC/Townie pregnant, because unless you played them, they will never age or actually have the baby! So both sims, male or female, must reside on the same lot to first "try for baby" and of course have the baby. Or you can move the pregnant sim out, but he or she won't have the baby until you put them on a playable residential lot.
Which is interesting, you could have a bunch of surrogate mothers waiting in the neighborhood, and just add them to families, then after she gives birth, move her out or drop a satellite on her.
Instructor
#67 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WolfBoy777
Okay I downloaded this and this is what I discovered:
Teens can impregnate Adults (I know, I'm sick)
Male Adults can impregnate Male Adults (Call me what you will)
Females can impregnate Male Adults (I really don't care)

Dude, chill out, stop judging yourself so harshly. People come to MTS so they can murder, commit incest and play God... we are all freaks here, so join in the fun!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 7:58 PM Last edited by Shinigamigurl : 18th Feb 2013 at 3:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
This has nothing to do with marriage, I thought it did too, but then I thought about it logically. In order for 2 sims to have a baby together (without using any hacks) they both must live on the same lot. It would be useless to make an NPC/Townie pregnant, because unless you played them, they will never age or actually have the baby! So both sims, male or female, must reside on the same lot to first "try for baby" and of course have the baby. Or you can move the pregnant sim out, but he or she won't have the baby until you put them on a playable residential lot.
Which is interesting, you could have a bunch of surrogate mothers waiting in the neighborhood, and just add them to families, then after she gives birth, move her out or drop a satellite on her.

Just an FYI in case someone else is wondering about this...two people who do NOT stay on the same lot CAN GET PREGNANT! I just tried it and it worked fine. But I'm thinking that it would be the person who you're controlling who would get pregnant- not too sure about this one since I totally forgot to check since I had two guys. But if it works the same way as the same sex mod it should be the same, as in the one who 'tried' for the baby being the one to become pregnant.

And for some unknown reason it doesn't come up in the menu to be bought when I'm in a community lot. -_-' Silly I know.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 1:53 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 30th Oct 2013 at 1:49 AM.
I know christianlov's not around just now, but does anyone know if this Easy Bed will clash with Pescado's romance mod? I fear the way things are developing, I'm going to have to get a global romance hack soon, or an important long-term relationship is going to break up.
I presume that the Jealousy Off option on the bed only applies while they're in the bed, and not to the crush and love relationships that developed as a result of what they did in it!

[EDIT] I tried it myself and it works fine with Pescado's romance mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 12:43 AM
thank you for a literal easy bed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 12:43 PM
great idea!
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM Last edited by sieldu : 29th Jul 2014 at 9:23 PM.
First of all Thank for this

secondly it dosn't seem to work with the ultilate edition given recently for free, I activate the package alright but can't find the bed anywhere ^^'

!edit, my bad it works lovely Just remember to restart the game after activationg it ^^'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 2:10 PM
cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:37 AM
THANKS!!!! THIS BED IS AWSOME!!! plus, you have NO IDEA how hard it was to find this again. It was so awesome I kept looking, and I'm a girl with a VERY short attention span. lol. <3 <3 <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:41 AM
OMG thank you!! I have UC & it works of course
Perfect! Teens & Teens, Teens & adults and also,
men can get pregnant! I mean actually prego! Just today Checo Ramirez gave birth to his love child with Marissa Cleavland
Yes that means HE had their child not an alien baby but a real one with her genetics and family status
She is also pregnant by him now!

Awesome mod, easy way to form friendships and perfect for my romance sims
Page 3 of 4