Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whisper Eyes

by kellyhb5 Posted 6th Sep 2018 at 3:02 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2023 at 7:02 AM by kellyhb5 : Update: Infants. Fixed Vampire floating!

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 5:28 PM
I love this mod so much but it doesn't work with a mod I have that unlock all the CAS parts ughhhh breaks my heart because it used to work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 8:59 PM
Thank you for updating.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 11:31 AM
I love them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 11:37 PM
I love these eyes, but custom eyes seem to break things in CAS since the latest update. Please check this and see, because I hate the default eyes. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 4:35 PM
These have been my favorite eyes ever since they were released.
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 5:50 PM
They Are outdated and doesnt work (i mean defaults, human as vampires):

Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolikola

They work for me, did you export the files before putting them in your mods folder?
I often make that misstake when it's rar, this website is safe to use as an extractor if you dont have a program for it on you pc!

https://extract.me
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 5th Aug 2021 at 6:37 AM
does this still work??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 11:05 AM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 1st Mar 2023 at 4:08 AM
Some of the default swatches don't work for some reason. I mean most of them work fine, but there are a few swatches that still show up as the default. If the creator is still around can you please look into this? These are my favorite eyes that I've found and I'd like to actually be able to use all the swatches. Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 2:54 PM
I really hope you will update these whisper default eyes for the new infant patch! Please I love these eyecolors so much and I cant deal with base games. </3333 <3333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 6:15 PM
Thank you so much for updating these eyes! I've been using them for years and I was so sad to be without them, even for a short time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think I love you LOL.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#63 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 7:30 PM
Wow, fast update! You're a star!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolikola

Sorry to see this so late! Hopefully they should work now

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elledee
Wow, fast update! You're a star!

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 10:05 PM
I had to delete all my CC eyes, and had no idea what was Default, because I was so careless with my Mods when I put them in my game. These are GORGEOUS and my new default! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 15th Mar 2023 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for updating! I love your eyes so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 12:28 PM
thanks for the swift update
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 6:36 PM
I downloaded the non default versions of each . Love them, they are gorgeous. However, this happened. It went away when I took the vampire eyes out so I dunno. Creepy and funny at the same time. lol

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 16th Mar 2023 at 6:55 PM
I was gonna ask you about this on tmblr the other day. These are the only eyes I use. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 3:00 AM Last edited by kellyhb5 : 17th Mar 2023 at 7:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Aelirenn
I downloaded the non default versions of each . Love them, they are gorgeous. However, this happened. It went away when I took the vampire eyes out so I dunno. Creepy and funny at the same time. lol

It is a little funny
It seems the fix doesn't work for vampire eyes very well, I'm currently looking into how I can fix it without needing S4S because it isn't updated yet
Really sorry for the inconvenience! :')

Edit: I've replaced the original file with the previous version and managed to make the infant eyes separately and they seem to be working now!

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
It is a little funny
It seems the fix doesn't work for vampire eyes very well, I'm currently looking into how I can fix it without needing S4S because it isn't updated yet
Really sorry for the inconvenience! :')

Edit: I've replaced the original file with the previous version and managed to make the infant eyes separately and they seem to be working now!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 11:38 AM
Sadly idk why this eyes doesnt work on infants, i have only 3 options (( can you help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 4:06 PM
Hi! I was wondering if you'll also be updating you're 'Real Eyes' Default Replacement and if not, is this a similar alternative? I really like those eyes
Inventor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 6:09 PM
Thank you for the update!!!
Page 3 of 4