Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OMSP "One more slot package" For Beds and Counters

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:35 PM by -Maylin-

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 6:40 PM
i love that but i don't need it as of now (added to my faves though) what i want to know is where can i find that kitchen? i love the items that are in there!!!! great work keep it up!!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
Miss Puff, that's a great idea, only 1 problem. Nearly every bed and surface are the exact same height, otherwise the sim or object would bleed through the mesh. But since a fridge does not have an original slot (such as the bed or any surfaces), the height of any custom fridge would be unpredictable, so there would be no way of making sure there isn't a gap between the mesh and the fridge or that it bleeds through it.

Well, could youjust make one for each of the maxis fridges? If so, my smile would be 10x bigger than this guy's! :D
Field Researcher
#78 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRibbonMaster
Mister Brehaut, we have a problem. If we place phones on your counters, Sims will decide to lunge down to pick it up as if it was on a coffee table. Another problem is that you can't place counter-only things like food processors, juicers, etc. on the counter OMSP. Could you create a counter OMSP from a counter and not from a coffee table?

I made a working counter OMSP cloned from Numenor's counter template and end table cloned from an end table, not from a coffee table.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,11366.0.html

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
#79 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 9:47 PM
Question! I've downloaded your OMSP's as well as Ariffrazalin's, but now i get a lot of errors. I deleted all my downloads (!) and loaded the game with a few everytime. Turns out it are the OMSP's that are causing it. I get an error everytime someone is trying to read a book (learning is possible, but reading isn't, really weird) and when they get out of the shower or out of bed... I really want to keep the OMSP's, but I'm going crazy getting errors(8 simmies...)! Any idea how to fix this?
Instructor
#80 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 12:51 AM
I have yet to try these and I'm curious about them.
Thank you, John!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#81 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:37 PM
this is too cool!! I love it!! thanks for sharing it with us!!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:35 AM
Love these, but was having same problem as Femsuii. I think the Arif + JB omsp combo might not work too well for everyone. I had instances where my sim is always higher then the magi-tray when trying to move them onto it, it's like they float on top of it and therefore placing them on things is impossible. Tried it also with only the JB omsp's in one file, and that works heaps better! Hope this helps, Femsuii. Either way, these creations are all wonderful otherwise. Cheers
Test Subject
#83 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:33 PM
To be honest, I have no clue where I got it from. I think it might be from 4eversimfantasy or a site like that.

Never mind, found it on oragulama (don't know if I spelled that right)
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 11:17 PM
Why Couldnt Of Found This Yesterday?! Your A Life Saver!
Scholar
#85 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 8:28 PM
I Love These! More Room for Crap! ThankYou!!!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#86 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 6:57 PM
I like the idea but I don't understand how this hack must be used to position a sim in a bed...someone could tell me how?
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th May 2009 at 3:29 PM
Can't download says I don't have priviledges to do this. ? Has this download been removed?
Thanks for checking.
Damsel13/Deb
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:46 PM
Thank you for making that set !
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:42 PM
wow ! I found this everywhere ! You're adorable for making these it very useful !
Inventor
#90 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM
OMSP's are so handy. Thx for creating and sharing them.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 2:55 PM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#92 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:16 PM
HAAA YAAAY I FINALLY FOUND IT, I've been searching like...Alllll day for this :L lool thanks a bunch it's amazing xxx

Its Not A Hobbie. Its An Addiction.
Test Subject
#93 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims24eva5
HAAA YAAAY I FINALLY FOUND IT, I've been searching like...Alllll day for this :L lool thanks a bunch it's amazing xxx

i cant download rar files. Wen i try, it NEVER shows up in my game. How do u download rar files on a Windows Vista computer?? Thanks
Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd May 2010 at 12:51 AM
Miss Puff, that's a great idea, only 1 problem. Nearly every bed and surface are the exact same height, otherwise the sim or object would bleed through the mesh. But since a fridge does not have an original slot (such as the bed or any surfaces), the height of any custom fridge would be unpredictable, so there would be no way of making sure there isn't a gap between the mesh and the fridge or that it bleeds through it.

i was wondering, i downloaded it on winrar, but where can i find the tray, like what catergory in the game?
Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:00 AM
This is awesome! THANK YOU! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#96 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:00 AM
I never knew anyone made this! THANK YOU; my pics can now be perfect!
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:22 AM
Awesome!! I just have one question and sorry for sounding anoyying, but can you post in reply about how to like.... Place your sims on it maybe something like step by step demonstration? Please, and thnx lol
Test Subject
#98 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:10 PM
I feel stupid for asking but.......
My sim isnt exactly on the bed when i try it, its floating up...Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 2:58 PM
Thank you This was really helpfull
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:34 PM
if anyone is as late to the Sims 2 as I am, YOU NEED THESE - I can't live without them now! Ty so much!
Page 4 of 5