Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southern Colonial

by patul Posted 6th Jan 2007 at 1:35 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2007 at 9:39 AM by patul

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#26 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:10 PM
This house is stunning! It really has the gracious feel of a Southern house... the white walls and the lattice and the wicker furniture--everything is just perfect! Congratulations on getting featured, too.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#27 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:35 PM
Une adorable petite maison ! Elle est... charmante. :lovestruc Du beau travail Patul ! Un grand merci à toi !

A lovely little house ! It's... charming. :lovestruc Nice job Patul ! A big thanks to you !
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:25 PM
This is a very original interpretation of a Colonial home. Its very cozy and well furrnished. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the feature.

Herald Between Two Lands
Forum Resident
#29 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:23 PM
Thanks for this beautiful lot! I like it and it's "playable" (as far as I can see from the pictures9!
hexameter
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM
Default help
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
Thanks for this beautiful lot! I like it and it's "playable" (as far as I can see from the pictures9!
hexameter

When I download the lot and try to enter it the game freezes what's the problem. I have the sims nightlife
Scholar
#31 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM
Kayakcox, University and Open for Business are required with Nightlife. Perhaps it's the problem.
Instructor
#32 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:55 AM
WOW Patul......this is gorgeous! This one may just replace your "Ken house" as one of my favourite houses. Brilliant!! Thankyou for sharing and Congratulations on this being a featured download
Field Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:47 AM
pretty! i love all of your lots :D

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:14 AM
wow stunning! great house i have to have it for my simmies! thx alot for sharing!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:43 AM
Very comfy Patul.

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Space Pony
#36 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 12:11 PM
I love it as well!

In my 'retarded girl/baby' problematic story where I had tried to age a baby to a child, gotten a child body with a baby mentality and then made the body a baby again...

That little female baby grew up, went to university, graduated cumma sum laude and became an ecological guru. She and her identical twin sister (the sister was prettier-probably due to her health problems as a baby) married identical brothers that they had met in university. The uglier twin's husband became the mayor, and the other's a senator.

Why do I tell you this? The male twins' parents moved out of their large house after the first 9 children grew up and with their last child, a teen daughter, moved into this house you made!!!

They are enjoying the twilight years of their elder lives. And with their mayor son living next door, they don't have to worry about anything!

Great job and well worth the download on dialup
Mad Poster
#37 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:17 PM
Tho' this house is small, it is one of my very favorites. It's so real and very easy to play. Congrats on one of the prettiest, well-thought out houses I've seen. You'll be my favorite builder!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM
Great job, and a wonderful use of all the custom content. Congratulations for the feature! :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:18 AM
Nice but why the trees are floating ¿?
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:20 AM
Thank you for sharing with the rest of us. Looking forward to more of you creations.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:53 PM
very nice house, thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 7:33 PM
thank you very much - love all the collections!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 2:43 AM
wow, thank god there are people out there who can build great houses, mine always end up looking like big boxes, great job :D
Space Pony
#44 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:00 PM
I like the bed, but their heads disappear in the pillows, so I removed it and put another one in.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
I like the bed, but their heads disappear in the pillows, so I removed it and put another one in.
I am not responsible of the used custom content making, alas I am not tallented enougth to make it
Quote: Originally posted by Yargo179
This is a very original interpretation of a Colonial home...
At the start it was based on a photography of a house patio in New Mexico, I made some big changes...but not the front patio idea... and the title.
Quote: Originally posted by All
...Thanks...
... Thanks
I am glad you like it

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:07 PM
it looks very nice
thx for sharing
Forum Resident
#47 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:40 PM
Totally deserved feature, patul, as usual. Gorgeous home in every way. THANK YOU!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
Lovely house, can't wait to move some sims in!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
Wow, it looks very nice. Thanks! Too bad that I only have the NL EP.
Instructor
#50 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:30 PM
LMAO......loved the message you left under the house!!
Page 2 of 3