Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Witchy Women clothing!

by sherahbim Posted 5th Sep 2008 at 4:23 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2011 at 1:34 AM by sherahbim

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 9:48 PM
Just beautiful! The details are amazing, and the fabric looks wonderfully rich.

The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 4:18 AM
I love these! I agree with everyone else, the details are really, really nice.
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:48 PM
Hooray! I really love the detail put into each dress and since I don't have Apartment Life I'm thrilled that I can wear the outfits on regular sims as well. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:27 AM
Hi! I was just wondering,
How did you get your sims, to pose like that?

Oh and the clothes are great, thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 9:11 PM
hi I have a quick question. I downloaded all the dresses and meshes but the dresses don't show up in my game, I have downloaded items before but never any outfits so I was wondering how can I actually get to use the dresses in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM
mschell, i got the sims to pose just doing various in game actions, if you mean the first picture in particular, i used the cauldron that came with apartment life.

HippyChick, as long as you put the clothing and meshes in your download folder (the same place as objects) they should work for you. ive heard some meshes don't show up if your graphics settings are too low, so you might want to check that out too. other than that all i can suggest is redownloading.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:42 PM
ok thanks I will check that out and see if it works
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:07 AM
haha, the one where they're all around the cauldron reminds me of Hocus Pocus!

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:09 AM
p.s. you can be witches with apartment life!?!? man I'm missing out...I have a Mac now and I can't even get Freetime for it

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 12:19 PM
Wow these are beautiful! Really they are just amazing, like all your other creations! I just LOVE them!

But just like HippyChick my downloads won't show up in my game. I, too, downloaded all the dresses and meshes, but they still don't show up.
I also have downloaded items and outfits before and it have all shown up in my game, but not these.
I have done all the things that you told HippyChick to do, but still nothing is happening.

I have simefilemaid2 to unzip the files, when they appear in my download folder, and I was wondering if there was a better program to do the job?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:26 AM
thank you Dark Mind im glad you like them
im afraid i don't know why they aren't showing up, ive made them the same way i have all my other clothes. i use WinRar to unziping my files, you can give that a try if you like.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 9:44 PM
You make the prettiest Sims clothes in the whole wide Sims world. I have all your dresses and all your gypsy stuff - and this from someone who really tries not to download a lot.

Delfine Productions. We care about cute.
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:40 PM
Yay!! I finally found a way to get the dresses! I downloaded a program called BitZipper. And I must admit that now that I have them, I can't say anything else then: Wow!! They look really good in game, just gorgeous!! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 6:55 PM
love your out fits could you please tell me where i can find a witches hat that will work i have down loaded a ton and none of them show up in the game also i cant get any of the wings to show up. i have all the exp. but i dont have any of the stuff packs o and i dont have the fun time exp thanks
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:32 PM
Woooooooow.....they are great! I haven't made any witches so far, and these dresses are the reason why im gonna lots of them now...thank you very much for sharing them!
Only one question: Where did you get this fog you have in some photos?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 5:27 PM
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:07 PM
thanks! :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:40 PM
Lol The One In The Stripes Is Doing The Thriller!
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:25 AM
Dear Sherabim, Love the outfits for the Witches. Great done with Meshes and Colorization. They came out great and I thought I would let you know. I downloaded them sometime I think back in Jan of 2009. I really hope you come up with some more clothes for folklore Sims. I tried Sims 3, but for some reason I dont like it that much, and I liked 2 alot better. Good luck with anything more you decide to create, as of right now Im kinda in the middle of working on something myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:55 PM
How cool! i downloaded the dresses, and they are really beautiful, I downloaded the fog to, but where did you get the other things on the background? I have a witch family now, so i really liked that things that i saw on the pictures, but i really want it, sorry if this sounds to arrogant, But they are just to cool and really a Must-Have! And the details and fabrics are just amazing! xx Roortje. :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:43 PM
Those are such fun, especially the cute witches! The details are just amazing, really stunning. You really must have a gift for design.

And I am so grateful that you didn't use any outside MTS2 meshes; those usually herald heart-break because more than half of the time they don't work (anymore) and I can't use the beautiful CC that uses them.

Thanks for all the beautiful outfits!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 6:22 PM
Wonderful ! Great job !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 1:27 AM
Really nice set!
Page 2 of 2