Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apple iPhone

by Fresh-Prince Posted 16th Mar 2010 at 12:35 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2010 at 6:24 PM by Fresh-Prince

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 108 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM
Thanks, I love iTouch/Phones
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 6:42 AM
this screwed my game up now i cant use the cellphone the game gave me at all wtf
Field Researcher
#53 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:13 PM
Lol!! you know whats funny, the fact i really love the iphone but have a black berry instead, but i'm gonna download it for my simmies, not a request but a blackberry would be brilliant for the organized sims lmao! ty for this x
Field Researcher
#54 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:14 PM
have you tried deleting the phone ? sorry might be a silly question but its not as if it replaces the original... well it shouldnt have..

Quote: Originally posted by Aircincinnati93
this screwed my game up now i cant use the cellphone the game gave me at all wtf
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:43 AM
yeah i deleted the iphone and I still cant use the standard phone in the game
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 3:03 AM
Sweet!! Could you do the G1 by Google? I love my phone!

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 9:45 PM
LOVE IT. However, when I downloaded it (and I'm willing to put up with it )everything with a light color glows and smudges. For example, my sim has 5 kids. All the kids have white beds. The beds' sheets blur out at the edges like the water in sims 3, and glows. If the sims go to sleep, they do to. Is it just me? And I'm not complaining, I am perfectly willing to put up with it for this amazing phone, you rule FP!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:49 AM
This would be great if it was also in TS2..
Do you think you could do that? O_o

Reinstalling TS2..
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM
Splendid !
definitely popular for sure.
thank man.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittypaw9820
This would be great if it was also in TS2..
Do you think you could do that? O_o

There already is an IPhone for Sims 2 (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=269720 )
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 5:22 PM
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! Now Try An Ipad!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:42 PM
Yaay! Better than the Samsung mod, this is hot and stylish! Thanks forever :D
Forum Resident
#63 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:51 AM
Very Nice
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:53 AM
Yay! An Apple iPhone for TS3!! =D
Thank you sooooooooo much!
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 1:47 PM
OMG! Its GREAT! Keep Creative

Love Jord ♥
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:17 PM
Thank you so much ! Merci beaucoup ! I've been waiting for this phone for a very long time.
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 2:57 PM
Awesome as always!!
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 7:17 AM
Hmmm..i installed it..but now this big huge square box like absorbs my sims head when he uses his phone...like wow
Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 7:48 AM
hi when i put this on my game and try to use it..there's a big white square covering the head of my sims..what will i do?
Scholar
Original Poster
#70 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 3:30 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys! I appreciate it!

For those who it doesn't work for, Im assuming it's because of patch problems. If you installed it correctly, it should be in the Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages folder. Go there and delete the file named "F-Pappleiphonets301.package". Check if that fixed the problem. I tried that with my game, and it removed the phone completed.
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st May 2010 at 12:12 PM
ever since i got this. my sims cant use his phone anymore it always says "no interactions"
Test Subject
#72 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa
Do you do requests? I would love to see an android phone, maybe the moto cliq? If you want to I can find pics for you, if not, just asking

I definitely wanna see an android in-game. That phone would be pimp
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th May 2010 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedLoveBrown
ever since i got this. my sims cant use his phone anymore it always says "no interactions"

the same thing happened to me. but then i deleted it and discovered that some of my Sims got their cell phone interactions back after they started a new stage in life. i think this is because ur Sim automatically resets themselves when its their birthday and also all of my teens cell works nw. when you create a new Sim after deleting the iphone then the sim will automatically get the default phone back. so hopefully, eventually all you Sims will be able to use their phone again.
Also, i found that when i downloaded the creator Fresh Prince's other phone (the samsung one), that after creating a new Sim, that Sim now had the downloaded new samsung phone. Weird, i know. I'm not sure how these things work but I'm guessing that the new phone (or old default phone) will start to appear active again when your Sim is at a new stage in life, reset, or when you create a new Sim.

Hope this helps
Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:52 PM
I've tried to make this phone work in my game but it doesn't work. It says no interactions avaliable when I click the phone. I deleted this download & I was able to use the phone again but it was the phone that came with the game. Is there a way to get the apple iphone phone to work in my game?
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by batmanwoman
I've tried to make this phone work in my game but it doesn't work. It says no interactions avaliable when I click the phone. I deleted this download & I was able to use the phone again but it was the phone that came with the game. Is there a way to get the apple iphone phone to work in my game?

Have you made sure that the 'Cache' packages in your Sims 3 Downloads (My Documents) have been deleted because sometimes that affects whether they work in-game or not. Hope this helps
Page 3 of 6