Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[New UPDATE] Yoga Rug

by Kitabalibar Posted 28th Feb 2012 at 7:33 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2012 at 5:30 AM by Kitabalibar

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 112 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
Original Poster
#51 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dozzzier
This is AMAZING! Seriously, why are you so awesome? One suggestion: maybe you could move the rug so that it's not in the Decorative section but in the Hobbies & Skills section, just for clarity's sake? Anyway, thank you so much!

Seems like a good idea! I'll do that in the next update

For the smoking suggestion, we don't know how to make smoke in the sims3 yet, so I don't think that's doable, at least not by me .
Forum Resident
#52 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:19 PM
For a suggestion. How about a slow dancing interaction? Maybe it can boost up the relationship bar a bit when a sim accepts?
Inventor
#53 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:49 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 3rd Mar 2012 at 1:45 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3795331, 3795335
Yes! A portable version! I just love the idea of my sim being able to carry around a yoga mat and do yoga in the parks under the trees.

And while we're creating a wishlist, what about a training interaction now that it raises the Athletic skill? A sim could be a yoga instructor!

And about the dance animation suggestions, would it be possible to add the different dance animations to a dance floor object? Different clubs could have different dance floors and support different types of dancing.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 10:05 PM
Is there a chance of adding more yoga poses for this? I just can't think yoga without thinking of the Dog and Cobra poses.
Forum Resident
#55 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:58 AM
I noticed there is a "pump iron" interaction, but it do nothing. Maybe you forgot to delete that? Or later you want to add animation for weight lifting, maybe? Anyway, great mod. At last, object with custom animation. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 10:13 AM
The thing is that it inherits from the "workout bench" but this interaction does not appear for me.. I will take a look at that
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:53 PM
hey can u make a tutorial for this. it will be so awesome... please make
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#58 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 6:52 PM
*bowing to the new sim god* You are officially my hero! I have missed yoga so much, now my sim can be a yoga queen! Yay!

Thank you for creating this wonderful, fabulous, awesomesauce mod! I am soooo appreciative and will test whatever versions you put out next. I am giggling like a little girl now.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
I noticed there is a "pump iron" interaction, but it do nothing. Maybe you forgot to delete that? Or later you want to add animation for weight lifting, maybe? Anyway, great mod. At last, object with custom animation. Thank you.

Do you happen to use Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod? That may be the reason the interaction was added to the mat.

EDIT: I haven't used this mat yet because I am waiting on the patch first. As soon as the patch finishes, I will check on what I said above, I use Buzzler's mod.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 11:13 PM
This is awesome! Will sims be able to choose to do yoga autonomously?
Forum Resident
#61 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Do you happen to use Buzzler's Moar Interactions mod? That may be the reason the interaction was added to the mat.

Yes, I use almost all Buzzler mods including Moar Interactions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:25 AM
:lovestruc Thank you so much! I love this! Your amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:25 AM
Love this ! Quirky and fun ~ will be a great addition to my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 4:25 AM
LOVE IT! as some one who practices yoga in real life its great for my sims to do it as well. Are you going to make a yoga skill? like the magic wand item here on MTS adds the magic skill to the game maybe you could add the yoga skill?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 1:29 PM
This is awesome!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 3:25 AM
I don't have patched my game yet, but I think there should not be any issue
Scholar
THANKS POST
#68 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 4:17 AM
This is awesome, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 7:13 AM
request for beach towel
Can't wait to download this and try it out. I'm very thrilled that you managed to create an object with custom animations Great job!

While reading the posts I was thinking that it would be a great thing to have a beach towel in the game. This could basically be a towel-like looking carpet with animations of sunbathing sims. Do you think this can be done?

Live your dream.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:13 PM
This is an interesting idea! First I need to figure out how to make my rug portable. Then it should not be very hard to realize, if I have enough time
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitabalibar
This is an interesting idea! First I need to figure out how to make my rug portable. Then it should not be very hard to realize, if I have enough time

I would be more than happy with a non portable beach towel .
These could be placed on community lots like beaches, swimming pools etc. for the sims to use. I'm looking forward to that. Thank you!

Live your dream.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 6:38 AM
Absolutely great object. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#73 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 7:28 AM
kita i got a suggestion. i think it would be a good idea if it raised the fun bar while the sims perform yoga too. after all, i think those who practice yoga have alot of fun and relaxation while doing it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 2:46 AM
This is GREAT! You did such a wonderful job especially with the feedback responses. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#75 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:29 AM
Thanks for the comments
I updated it according to some of your suggestions.
Now I wondered if I should put a single interaction, and randomize the animation, depending on the athletic skill? What do you think?
Page 3 of 9