Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[New UPDATE] Yoga Rug

by Kitabalibar Posted 28th Feb 2012 at 7:33 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2012 at 5:30 AM by Kitabalibar

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 112 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Forum Resident
#76 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:08 AM
Kita, you have done such an amazing job with this. I think what you have is great already, but what you suggested would be an awesome idea!
Test Subject
#77 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:59 AM
does it work with patch 1.32
Test Subject
Original Poster
#78 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:45 PM
Both Dance Rug and Yoga Rug should work with patch 1.32
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 5:52 PM
Thank you so so much! I was missing this a lot since it was not included in Sims 3. Anyway, this is a much needed and great addition! My sim takes the rug to the beach at dawn and I really enjoy that sunrise since I'm not an early riser IRL
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:25 AM
kita im a little confused about what version we should download. its listed as updated and new update. you should pick one download to post, or label them better, so we will know which is the one we should get.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 6:05 PM
Cool stuff
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#83 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:41 AM
what programs did you use to create this?
oh and its awesome thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:34 PM
Thank you I've wanting yoga back for forever!!! I think I'm going to try and build a studio.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#85 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 2:00 AM
Me and my athletic sims are thanking you for this funtastic yoga rug! We really love it and can't tell you how much we appreciate your work!
Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:58 PM
It doesn't work for me.. Neither if I put it in Downloads folder, nor in Collections folder. What can be the problem?? (My latest expansion is Showtime)
Test Subject
#87 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:21 PM
Default what about fire smoke?
Quote: Originally posted by Kitabalibar
Seems like a good idea! I'll do that in the next update

For the smoking suggestion, we don't know how to make smoke in the sims3 yet, so I don't think that's doable, at least not by me .

Could you use the animation from the sims3 fires for the smoke in a smoking table?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 1:09 AM
Thank you so so so much! I've been looking for something like this for ages! Can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 3:54 PM
Default Wrong places?
Quote: Originally posted by szumi
It doesn't work for me.. Neither if I put it in Downloads folder, nor in Collections folder. What can be the problem?? (My latest expansion is Showtime)

Apologies if Im incorrect, but .package files go into here [for windows xp anyway] : My documents/electronic arts/ sims 3/ mods/ packages.

Thank you very much for this wonderful item & the dance rug that I have also got.
Its awesome to see that umpa is interested, he made Oblivion so much fun for everyone with his dance animations.

Heres hoping it works with Showtime.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 4:37 PM
I see it's updated to v. 1.31 of the game, does it work with the latest patches 1.32 and or 1.33? Thanks this is just fantastic.
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slowhand
Apologies if Im incorrect, but .package files go into here [for windows xp anyway] : My documents/electronic arts/ sims 3/ mods/ packages.

Thank you very much for this wonderful item & the dance rug that I have also got.
Its awesome to see that umpa is interested, he made Oblivion so much fun for everyone with his dance animations.

Heres hoping it works with Showtime.

I forgot to say, I have Win 7 :$
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:21 PM
This is awesome!! I absolutely love it! The only thing is, my sim's hygeine immediately goes all the way down as soon as she starts the interaction. Is there anyway to fix that? Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:12 PM
Ima b like one of ya'll n get this~
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 4:21 AM
Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it make more sense for the sims to get the tranquil moodlet instead of fatigued?

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Test Subject
#95 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 6:56 PM
I love this! Will this be updated for patch 1.33?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 10:43 PM
yoga hurts >_<;
Inventor
#97 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 9:01 PM
I second the confusion on the two available downloads labeled "updated" and "new update". Since you're being so detailed in the overview with "update 2" and "update 3," would it be possible to put the number of the update in the filename?

I'm assuming "new update" is update 3.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:26 PM
Great object but when doing Advanced Yoga it only seems to do 2 times through 2 different animations and then stops but on the other options it seems to be a continuous loop until I cancel it.
Test Subject
#99 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:25 PM
To all those confused as to which is the updated version, if you click the little magnifying glass at the side, you can see that "New Update" has a newer date so I would assume that is the newest one.
Does anyone know if that works on patch 1.33 yet?
Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nessarourke
To all those confused as to which is the updated version, if you click the little magnifying glass at the side, you can see that "New Update" has a newer date so I would assume that is the newest one.
Does anyone know if that works on patch 1.33 yet?

Patches 1.32 or 1.33 shouldn't have broken anything that worked in 1.31 as far as I know, or at least thats the impression I've been given.
Page 4 of 9