Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 8:13 PM
"Rich" sims?
is this in the right category? xD sorry if it isn't, i'm not really sure where to ask these, but...

1, when is a sim considered to be "a rich sim" on TS4?

2, is there a way to check an NPC sim's household funds without controlling them? maybe through the use of a mod or something, if it's not a vanilla feature...?

3, on that note, what do i need to do to inherit my dying elderly friend's money and property? (is this even possible?) as far as i can tell, they have no family and i'm the only friend they have. or specifically, best friend forever. which is ironic, since they're literally days from passing away lol
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 10:01 PM
I don't know the answers to 1 or 3, but for 2 you can see any household's funds through Manage Households.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I don't know the answers to 1 or 3, but for 2 you can see any household's funds through Manage Households.

thanks ^^ any other ways though? cuz this elderly friend doesn't actually have a home apparently xD
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 3:21 AM
Maybe your Sim can invite the elderly homeless Sim to live with them. Then they'd get their money and possessions.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:23 AM
I believe "rich" is 30k or 50k in household funds and this is going by the wealth aspiration that I barely remember, so take this with a grain of salt.

If you want to inherit his stuff, Invite him to move in with you or move in with him, then you get to keep all his valuables when he croaks.
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eksynn
thanks ^^ any other ways though? cuz this elderly friend doesn't actually have a home apparently xD

Every household in Sims 4 is listed in Manage Households (except for special households like the Grim Reaper, the Von Haunt ghosts, or Jasmine Holiday). Homeless Sims are "Not in World" Sims. There's no reason you can't see them in Manage Households. You need to be on the Unplayed Sims tab of it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 11:15 AM
thanks everyone for responding ^^
so there's no real way to, say, inherit the guy's money or house after he dies without "cheating"?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 2:45 PM
Merging households is a normal part of the game. It's far from cheating .