Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
#26 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 10:31 PM
Yes well, this is probably something for you then:

Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It says you need Late Night to use that mod.

You might want to make this a caw issue.

We have a caw resources forum here

or, you could go to simminginmagnificentstyle

You might need to change the metadata in S3PE to be available in game. You should be aware though, if you don't have LN, you could end up in trouble. If the lot works without those items perhaps you should drop it. You could try posting in WCIF at the top of the main sims3 discussion forum, in case someone knows where you can download some that doesn't need LN.

I would try the buydebug cheat though, just to make sure it's not there, if you haven't. A bit silly if LN didn't provide them as well when they made the balls basegame. I seem to remember they didn't, but there is so much knowledge to store on the inside of my poor brain :p
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zamira
good evening, ah ok I try to wait a little then, maybe they will come!
In the tutorial he showed how to set the PNCs for this I was asking, but in fact he used Late Nigt's intercom to do it that I don't have.

I try again as you said and if I have problems I will make some screenshots showing the layout of my lot with marker placements.
Thanks for the advice: D

Good morning, I checked, it was enough to wait a while and the NPCs arrived alone, without having to set them, and I can play at their doors to talk to them, and even the public areas work.
For the garbage, I have partly solved using the square bins in the common areas on each floor of the building, at least they don't have to go all the way to the garden XD
But the old newspapers or the avaricious foods in my sim personal inventory, don't let me throw them or sell them ...
It does not allow me to let the sim eat an apple from personal inventory, or use the items placed there.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Yes well, this is probably something for you then:

Good morning, thanks for the advice, for now maybe I'm solving without caw and other things;
In buydebug there are no I checked, they only put the markers -.- "
If I don't resolve I try to post in WCIF at the top of the main sims3 discussion forum, in case anyone knows where you can download some that don't require LN.
I prefer not to change the metadata in S3PE to make them available in the game I am not so practical and I wouldn't want to get into trouble without LN, thanks for letting me know.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#29 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 5:48 AM
Glad to see your apartment working well. I think you can just use the hand icon to grab items out of your inventory and place them in the world or drag them to trash bins or your sims sell items square. After the items are out of inventory and in world you should be able to click on them to perform action. I don't know why you can't click on items in your sims inventory and have options appear though. You will not have the callbox and this is the limitation I mentioned in previous posts( I think it will work alright aside from not being able to have sims visit your apartment).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Zamira : 14th Sep 2019 at 4:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Glad to see your apartment working well. I think you can just use the hand icon to grab items out of your inventory and place them in the world or drag them to trash bins or your sims sell items square. After the items are out of inventory and in world you should be able to click on them to perform action. I don't know why you can't click on items in your sims inventory and have options appear though. You will not have the callbox and this is the limitation I mentioned in previous posts( I think it will work alright aside from not being able to have sims visit your apartment).

Hello: D Strangely with the hand icon, it no longer allows me to do all those things you said ...
I don't understand why it happens, I also tried to make the sim go out of the house and away from the lot, and I also tried to do a sim reset, but it doesn't change anything ...
Patience for the call box, as you said, works quite well already;
Regarding the visits, I still have to try XD
The inventory problem distracted me.

update:
By reloading the game I saved yesterday, everything works O_O
now with the hand icon he did things like that you said, yesterday no, who knows why!
Maybe it was overloaded, sometimes it unlocks me or does strange things in fact XD

And I tried to invite various sims to my house, among the NPC sims that live in the condominium and also among friends who live elsewhere, and they all managed to come and see me;
The only thing the game marks them as when you go out in a group, and puts the guest icon, as long as they stay at my apartment XD
Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 8:37 PM
You can build apartments using the Public and hidden room marker without shell building being involved. Whether or not you need Late Night, idk. You will though need to download the apartments mailbox from third party site (available here).

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
You can build apartments using the Public and hidden room marker without shell building being involved. Whether or not you need Late Night, idk. You will though need to download the apartments mailbox from third party site (available here).

hello, yes in the end I succeeded: D
even then I still bought Late Nigth to improve the game by having new items and careers.
I didn't think of writing solved somewhere, in the title how do you modify it?
Staff - Moderator
#33 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:43 PM
hello, yes in the end I succeeded: D
even then I still bought Late Nigth to improve the game by having new items and careers.
I didn't think of writing solved somewhere, in the title how do you modify it?

You should be able to edit the title of your post. Just put a (solved) after the heading.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:57 PM
You should be able to edit the title of your post. Just put a (solved) after the heading.

I can't find how to change the header
Staff - Moderator
#35 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 10:05 PM
I can't find how to change the header

On your first post in this thread hit the edit button and edit the title section.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 10:06 PM
On your first post in this thread hit the edit button and edit the title section.

Thanks, I corrected.
Thank you all again for your help in this post
Page 2 of 2