Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2022 at 11:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default two themes, dimmed lights and zombies
Hello simmers, I haven't bothered you for a long time, hahaha, although I have many questions, I try to search on google to not bother you so much, I have some questions, today I will be able to give you two, first, the lights of the houses, when a sims is abduction (by unfortunately, I hate that they abduct you, they always have a child, they could have made there a one in a chance by the way), well that's another issue, the point is that the lights in my house look dimmed, they look worse, no I know how to explain, I put buy / build mode, and they look better if I move them a little.
How can I solve that?...
Second thing, it's about the zombie sims, I was searching a lot on google about the zombies in the game, it seems that they are immune to everything, they are tougher than vampires, vampires die fast with the sun, but zombies don't die with nothing, I don't like to be cruel to my sims, but I have a zombie without food, without a bed, without anything and it doesn't die, is there nothing that makes a zombie die? (no tricks) , I hope you can shed some light on this topic. Thank you