Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 2:29 AM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 26th Jun 2022 at 3:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SOLVED - I got a new monitor and now everything looks WIIIIIIDDDDDDE
I used to have a square monitor, now i have a rectangular monitor. The sims are now stretched very wide. I tried googling but it sounded like i have to alter the code? I figured if anyone would know, that you guys would.

Can i make my gameplay screen appear as a square on my rectangular monitor?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 3:12 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 26th Jun 2022 at 3:28 AM.
Have you tried "use square pixels" in the graphic settings? (can't remember if it's supposed to be on or off, but it's one of them).

Making sure the aspect ratio and screen resolution matches your screen should also help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Have you tried "use square pixels" in the graphic settings? (can't remember if it's supposed to be on or off, but it's one of them).

Making sure the aspect ratio and screen resolution matches your screen should also help.

Thank you--that solved it!