Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 3:57 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 6th Feb 2014 at 9:13 PM.
Default Alien Invasion Challenge!
It all begins with a man and his telescope...

The object of this challenge is to overthrow the Sim population with alien spawn! It's simple. Have your Sim look through the telescope until they are abducted by aliens. When they become pregnant by those extra terrestrials, the fun will begin.

It only takes one to take over the world...

Then, live through your Alien's life as they procreate. Aspiration doesn't matter, as long as it reproduces. To complete the challenge, every household in the neighborhood you choose must be controlled by an alien family.

Keep record of your score and post it here!

+100 for an alien being born with those big black eyes
+50 for an alien being born with normal eyes

-100 for a child born with no alien attributes (Sometimes this happens in an Alien/Sim relationship.)

Good luck!

xoxo.R
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:11 PM
I might try this

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 8:25 AM
Me too. This sounds fun
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:15 AM
It's kind of funny but this might be my next challenge- I just finished an Asylum Challenge and ended up with 2 of my inmates being abducted! The first baby was with one of the non controlled inmates so his baby got taken away by the social worker- but the second sim was controlled and he ended up being he founder of a legacy. (Unfortunately he became a farmer after leaving the asylum since he couldn't find a job due to mental illness- but to make matters worse he made himself a plantsim to boot). I even tested it and when he made a spore baby it too had blue skin.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2014 at 10:52 PM
Thing is, I have alien defaults - a lot. And most of them are sets of FOUR (the Fairies one has 6-although the skins are almost identical).

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2014 at 5:16 AM
I'm surprised this challenged this challenge resurrected itself from the later pages of this forum! Anyway, I've been playing a half-butt version of this challenge, and I can say that I have quite an army of aliens infesting Strangetown.

xoxo.R
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th May 2014 at 12:10 AM
Hey you huys know Leod Mggregor in Riverblossom hills (?)
I got him pregnant with twin aliens, had him get married and he had another baby with his wife so he has 3 kids.