Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 11:52 AM Last edited by apgs1104 : 4th Dec 2021 at 2:29 PM.
Default I need help finding a male sim please
Hi guys,

I know my request is quite ridiculous and I'm sorry if it bothers you guys, but I'm really desperate to come up with this thread So please give me the information if you have any clue.

Several years (4 or 5 years I think) ago I downloaded a male sim from youtube, which I found insanely attractive. I liked him a lot and at that time I made some future plans with him, like drawing, designing, crafting things... However, before I can turn those plans into actions, my hard drive broken and he's gone forever. I paid a lot of efforts trying to look him up again on youtube and google but he's nowhere to be found.

So I started this thread, hoping that someone here also downloaded the sim before and share him with me? The chance is rather small, but I'm hoping for a miracle. Below are what I can remember about him:

- He is an ordinary human, not in any super nature race, nor resembling any anime character.
- He has a crimson red beanie hat. I think the hat coming from this cc: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...nie/id/1230160/ This is what I remember the most about him.
- A little bit dark skin, as dark as a Latino guy I think. It's a custom skin tone.
- He has a blurry white thin line on his nose vertically.
- He has beard, but not much.
- Black pants, I'm not really sure about this though.

If any of the things above remind you of any male sim you've seen before, please tell me. All of your suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you very much!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:00 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
https://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post...dump-part-1/amp
Is this him?

Sadly not him. The one I'm looking for has darker skin, his skin tone looks more similar to this guy from your link:

Anyways, thank you for the suggestion, all sims in your link are looking good, I'm adding them to my collection right now :P
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by apgs1104
Sadly not him. The one I'm looking for has darker skin, his skin tone looks more similar to this guy from your link:

Anyways, thank you for the suggestion, all sims in your link are looking good, I'm adding them to my collection right now :P

You’re welcome! If I find more I’ll post them