Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallen Tree Seating - Request

by darylmarkloc Posted 17th Mar 2006 at 12:29 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 2:17 PM by -Maylin-

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:38 PM
Well that's a very good idea !! I just love them !!
Thank you for sharing !!
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 12:28 AM
Default Very cool!
:clap: I love creating landscapes and houses in the sims game. Every little nugget of treasure I find, such as your log, make it all that much more beautiful -- and fun. Thanks!
Instructor
#28 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:22 AM
Thank you, these will be great for my pre-historic sims, who never seem to have much luck with furniture!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:34 AM
It's exactly what I want! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM
This is just perfect! I'm collecting items to create a nature-based themed lot. I hope you'll do more things like this ("Like what?" you may wonder: Well, outdoorsy, nature-based items for use - anything natural to eat on or cook with, sleep on, bath in, etc....).

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM
I agree with everyone else.. from low poly's to can go in any neighborhood.. Thank you for such a cool download Heading to the catalogue to get my stump & log (filled gloriously with termites) now... 5 stars from me too!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at looka_vampire@yahoo.com let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 8:52 AM
Ooooooooooooh great ^_^ LOVE IT!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:05 PM
Neet ill use this for my Medi sims

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

(())
//\\Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from cancer
Instructor
#34 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 9:22 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's just what I need for my story. Oh, the creativity around here... I'm so envious.
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 9:31 PM
sweet thanks

please don't hate me cause im a noob love me because... because.... crud can't think of a reason

p.s. will do custom careers (for those intrested I have an "adult" teen career if you know what i mean)
Theorist
#36 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:40 PM
Oh, Your Poor Tree.
At lest youve been turned into a apsolutely AMAZEING PIECE OF FURNITURE!
These are Great!
Perfect for My Plantsims!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#37 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:28 PM
I've found this post just today, jumping from a profile to another ... this set is great, funny, creative, well detailed .. and useful for movies too. Very nice, thank you for sharing, it's an original addition when trying to put in the sims days something original. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 7:10 AM
So creative! I can't wait to get it in my game

Thank you so much!

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:46 PM
I love it ^^
#40 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 9:04 PM
::nab:: -- I have a lot that needs stuff like this.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 11:14 PM
Perfect for my outdoor lot. :D
Page 2 of 2