Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 7:05 AM
WCIF levini/CircusWolf's recolor of HL's Colonial Fireplace?
Before it got deleted, the last archived version of this download was in November 15th, 2012. Almost 10 years ago!

Unfortunately for us, it's not possible to download from it because, at the time, you needed to be a registered member to do so. I assume I didn't try to do so, but I assume it wouldn't be possible to log-in through a web archive and proceed normally. It sounds impossible!

So that's why I come to you, the community. Would any of you happen to have a copy of such files? Or in case some admin stumbles upon this, do you think I could have the direct link to the OG files?

As you can see in the attachments below, the recolors are really pretty. It'd be a shame to let them get lost forever.

Help out a buddy in need! Thanks in advance!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 11:55 AM
I checked but I don't have it. Good luck!

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jul 2022 at 4:06 PM
Isn't Circus Wolf still active on MTS? I think they create for sims 4. If so, you might ask them directly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 9:57 PM
I guess this thread can be closed then, since not even CircusWolf themselves have the files anymore.