Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 1:28 PM
Default Amazing Apartment lot I forgot
I once saw an amazing apartment lot or at least a lot with 3-4 Houses on them... it was nice decorated on the outside and I think also the houses were on different hights... I can't remember where it was from but I really would like to know I thought it was on MTS but I couldnt find it here anymore... and neither in tumblr (Searching through Tumblr is a nightmare anyway) Does anyone maybe has a suggestion which Lot I am looking for? I didn't really looked modern but also not old... nothing medival or something...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 7:46 PM
This looks like a fun project for me as I would love to find something similar to what you're looking for and I can do a search for a similar type of lot to what you want to find by simply loading my game up and seeing if I have something that might work and if not I can always just build one like it as I would love a simillar thing myself.I build a shared version and later edit it further for myself.