Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 9:42 AM
Default Recolours/replacements of crafted pottery?
I can find recolours of the actual pottery wheel, but not recolours of the pottery themselves for some reason. I'll even accept a complete replacement of the pottery items, as the originals don't appeal that much to me.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 2:30 PM
I am always looking for recolours of the craftable items too!
My favourite set of pottery recolours is thisby Clerical Rodent at GoS . Clerical Rodent also made these, along with some really nice recolours of the flower arrangements. Lastly, here is a set by Hodgekiss with textures from another game (Skyrim, I think?). I really hope you get more answers, I'd love some new sets of pottery recolours! I made some myself last year and they weren't that bad, but I lost them when our good laptop crashed.
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 7:12 PM
I only know of recolours of the pottery plate. They are included in this download together with a pottery table for kids:
https://nixedsims.blog/2015/05/23/p...table-for-kids/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 6:34 AM Last edited by muddy : 1st Aug 2022 at 6:35 AM. Reason: my emoji didn't work
Quote: Originally posted by AnMal
I am always looking for recolours of the craftable items too!
My favourite set of pottery recolours is thisby Clerical Rodent at GoS . Clerical Rodent also made these, along with some really nice recolours of the flower arrangements. Lastly, here is a set by Hodgekiss with textures from another game (Skyrim, I think?). I really hope you get more answers, I'd love some new sets of pottery recolours! I made some myself last year and they weren't that bad, but I lost them when our good laptop crashed.

Oh wow! Thank you, I'll take a look at these right now. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Corax
I only know of recolours of the pottery plate. They are included in this download together with a pottery table for kids:
https://nixedsims.blog/2015/05/23/p...table-for-kids/

They are really cute! Thank you!