Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 2:13 PM
Default WCIF I find these Jewish synagogue items.
Hey guys, I was watching this hilarious video about a Jewish sim turning into a werewolf during his bar mitzvah and I saw some of the synagogue items and I'm trying to find the items. Does anyone know where it is or if you do have the items can you send them directly to me? I've already marked the ones I want with red shapes.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 3:56 PM
I'm pretty sure they used to be on RetailSims (originally on ReligioSims) but that closed in the last couple of years. I believe you can now get all the RetailSims stuff here on tumblr thanks to sims2packrat and vegan-kaktus. Best of luck!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
I'm pretty sure they used to be on RetailSims (originally on ReligioSims) but that closed in the last couple of years. I believe you can now get all the RetailSims stuff here on tumblr thanks to sims2packrat and vegan-kaktus. Best of luck!

OMG, thank you so much for giving me the link <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 7:43 PM Last edited by JasonRMJ : 17th Sep 2022 at 1:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria

Hey, when I saw the image for the Jewish Set there's this menorah that is a floor lamp version of it but it's not in the zip file one. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Screenshots