Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfy Sleepwear Mesh + Big Recolour Pack!

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 25th Sep 2006 at 7:07 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:46 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 3:21 PM
Beautiful, love them. I also love them as a mesh, so versatile!

Ever wondered what that voice inside your head is trying to tell you?
Ever wondered what 'you must sim' means?
Well I'm here to answer those questions...
Cure yourself with the sims!
***Results may vary
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 8:38 AM
*fangirls fangirls fangirls*

I can't believe I found a comfy gorgeous set like this! The patterns are gooooorgeous on this mesh and with the tops you chose. <3

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:22 PM
WRONG LINK ALARM!!!!!!!!!
it's
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=7238
not
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7238
The one you gave was wrong, check for yourself!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 1:11 AM
Thanks so much! I absolutely love these pjs for my lady sims! Beautiful mesh here too, I hope to see you make some everyday-wear recolours of this mesh with footwear as well. All of your work is amazing, I've downloaded all your untuckable gear too! Thanks again for making these, my sims love you for it. :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 4:46 PM
Thanks for so much making and sharing this great mesh and recolor set!
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 17th May 2010 at 7:27 PM
They're really nice. Thanks!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:24 PM
HystericalParoxysm!!! Your package files have huge problems being copied over once extracted, as you name your package files TOO long. Windows doesn't like it, therefore won't copy them. Next time I download your content I guess I'm going to have to have a compressed version so that I can copy it all over.
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:26 PM
It won't even let me do that.
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:27 PM
This is because I like backing up my content, but your content is just about impossible to copy over.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 12:30 PM
the link is not working
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:42 PM
Hey there. I really do love this mesh and the textures. I use them for my sims all the time. But I've noticed that there isn't a working fat morph, or an elderly body mesh that matches the maxis body--it is weird to see a chubby sim turn thin when she goes to sleep... Have you or anyone else made an update that has a fat morph? I would really love it for continuity. Otherwise, I still love these and they are absolutely beautiful!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 8:58 PM
There is a fat morph - it's not quite the same as Maxis fat, but it is still different from the thin, and shouldn't look too weird. I also don't do any kind of saggy elders, as I prefer to use adult body shapes that aren't all saggybaggy for my elders.
Instructor
#63 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 1:16 AM
These look similar to yoga outfits my girlfriends wear, can you make these available for Workout and Everyday?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:41 PM
This is great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM
The pj designs look great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:28 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 11:59 PM
thank you!<3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 5:46 AM
Comfy for my Sims and I love the patterns!
Page 3 of 3