Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Prop Hack for Movie Makers & Storytellers

by decorgal21572 Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM by whiterider

329 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 274 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 14
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:08 PM
Thanks everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by DutchXfan
Do I see Ellen en Nate together? Hee! I guess it didn't work out so well with Ryan, huh? :D

Heehee. Yeah it's them but it's up to you to decide whether it was during or after the series ended. Emma's in the city shot too. I thought it be funny to give them a cameo.

Quote: Originally posted by psychosim0
Just to clear things up: The props are in a fixed position (relative to the body) and if I don't use the pose with it it will float in air, right?

Yes, you are correct. The way the props are attached are different than the way they'd be attached if you were to add them via Bodyshop. They're attached to the pose rather than just the body.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
Genius.

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:25 PM
Thank you SO much for this amazing hack! Kudos to you and Adele for putting forth the time and effort needed to complete it. I can't wait to test this out in my game. :-D
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:41 PM Last edited by CCallie4 : 6th Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM. Reason: Ah, figured out. (Silly me)
Hmm, I've downloaded the Hack download part just fine. When I click on the accessories download it comes up as a failed page. I was wondering if there's any help on this? I really want this hack . Thanks :D

EDIT:
Sorry, after random clicks threw the opitons, it allowed me to download. Thanks for the awesome hack

CCallie4
#55 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:52 PM
Thank you.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:09 PM
Decorgal - Amazing as usual, thanks for this.

~Purveyor of All Things Pantyhose and Feet~
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:15 PM
absolutely fabulous! thank you soooo much!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:24 PM
Absolutely amazing! This is pure genius! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:48 PM
*excited* This is wonderful! I can't wait to try it out. Cheers to the both of you
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
I appear to have accidently stopped playing TS2 but I just wanted to say thank you for such an awesome mod anyways! I always found your other hacked objects amazingly useful when writing stories before and this looks like it'll be even more useful . You and Adele are fabulous, well done guys!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
Yea...yea...yea...yea...yea...! and double yea! Yippy!
Hugs/kisses...you two have now sparked my "director" bone...now just have
to find a good contest to enter...they are sparse these days since S3.
Thanks so much again. Yippy!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:09 PM
This is simply going to take this to a new level and we have you both to thank. So thank you much!
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:59 AM
OMG this is awesome. I might actually start taking pics of my sims and make a story or something. OMIGAWD that's really amazing for me. LOL. You rock. I loves you!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:14 AM
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! I love it!!! Thanks soooo much!!! You guys rock!!! Simply AMAZING!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
Thank you... way too unspeakably much for this.
I've desperately been needing this for my story, and it's finally out! Hooray... thank you again.
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:35 AM
wow one of the best hacks ever and works with sims 2 thank you so much, hope God pays you both
Test Subject
#67 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:13 AM
I am so downloading this now, after seeing this I have many new and creative Ideas In my mind, Tnx!
Top Secret Researcher
#68 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:03 AM
yAY Thank you
You have restored my faith and love of Sims2 :D
XXX
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM
Default help
wher do i download most of the items? like the umbrella and purses?
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 11:07 AM
thank you !!!amazing hack!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
This box is amazing! It did go on my game! but one prob.. The bject flash blue.. y? it has no text.. is this just happening to me? help! I love the box though!
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:24 PM
You must read the overview text Sarr3 ,
decorgal mentions what you must do in a case like this.
Instructor
#73 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:53 PM
Is this compatible with the other prop hack or does it conflict? As I want to use the weapons feature of the other hack.
Thankies,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:07 PM
These are so good it makes me wish my computer would let me download rar files.
All the good stuff is in rar files.
Scholar
#75 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:54 PM
Incredible job from both of you! Many Thanks!!!!
Page 3 of 14