Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 10:16 AM
Default Is my upload in the moderation queue?
Hello!
I recently submitted an upload, a few day ago actually. I wonder if it is in the moderation queue. I got a message that it is, but I kinda had some internet troubles on the day of the upload, so I'm kinda worried that its not in the queue.
Could a moderator perhaps check if it is in the moderation queue and if I should upload it again?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 12:15 PM
Heya!

Just checked and it's indeed in the queue! Unfortunately given the number of staff members we have currently and the Christmas season is coming around (so people have more free time), the queue does get a bit busy, so it might take a little longer than usual to get to the downloads unfortunately...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Heya!

Just checked and it's indeed in the queue! Unfortunately given the number of staff members we have currently and the Christmas season is coming around (so people have more free time), the queue does get a bit busy, so it might take a little longer than usual to get to the downloads unfortunately...

Well that's a relief. Thank you so much for your answer!