Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 2:24 PM
Default My Upload "The Preacher Career".
Hey there,

Sorry to disturb you. It is just that I uploaded my new Career "The Preacher Career" on June 4th. Now it is the 10th ... I hope I do not go on your nerves, maybe you all are just very busy. But just in case sth. went wrong, I ask over here - did not find any category where I could ask. (And sorry if you did that on purpose ...)

Yours, helene912

"Erfahrung heisst gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht machen.“ (Kurt Tucholsky)
"Experience means nothing. You can also do your thing in a bad way for 35 years." (Kurt Tucholsky)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Hey there,

Sorry to disturb you. It is just that I uploaded my new Career "The Preacher Career" on June 4th. Now it is the 10th ... I hope I do not go on your nerves, maybe you all are just very busy. But just in case sth. went wrong, I ask over here - did not find any category where I could ask. (And sorry if you did that on purpose ...)

Yours, helene912

Hello @helene912
Did you receive your confirmation PM that your upload is in the Moderation Queue?
You can also check if it is in the Moderation Queue by clicking on "My Links" then selecting "My Statistics" and scrolling down to the Upload information.
If neither applies, you may want to resubmit your upload.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @helene912
Did you receive your confirmation PM that your upload is in the Moderation Queue?
You can also check if it is in the Moderation Queue by clicking on "My Links" then selecting "My Statistics" and scrolling down to the Upload information.
If neither applies, you may want to resubmit your upload.

Hey, thank you for answering - my upload was approved yesterday ... though it also said that I should change sth., but nowhere I could see what I should change ... anyway, my career's public now.
Have a nice weekend, Ladysimplayer!

"Erfahrung heisst gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht machen.“ (Kurt Tucholsky)
"Experience means nothing. You can also do your thing in a bad way for 35 years." (Kurt Tucholsky)