Replies: 529 (Who?), Viewed: 253083 times.
Page 22 of 22
Field Researcher
#526 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 3:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Oh okay- I think I misunderstood! I was thinking you meant strikethroughs in CAW. The strikethrough resources in S3PE are resources where you have added a duplicate; the duplicates will be discarded when you save. If you are starting from a blank world and adding the resources of a world you want to unpack, it's normal to have these.

Ahh Okay. Thank you so much for setting me straight. I really appreciate that not only is this thread here, but it's still active. Thanks so much.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#527 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 1:01 AM
I have a question that seems silly to me but probably isn't. I know how to get my world open in EIG. But When i'm done, do I just save and quit? or is there a special procedure to get out of the game and back into CAW with my changes intact?
Alchemist
#528 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 1:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystiTsu
I have a question that seems silly to me but probably isn't. I know how to get my world open in EIG. But When i'm done, do I just save and quit? or is there a special procedure to get out of the game and back into CAW with my changes intact?

Save in EIG. Then there is popup. I have to tab to get to bottom and enter. Then I quit game and head back to CAW and do more if wanted or if no just save and close.
Field Researcher
#529 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 1:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
Save in EIG. Then there is popup. I have to tab to get to bottom and enter. Then I quit game and head back to CAW and do more if wanted or if no just save and close.

Oh ok. so just save not save an exit. Got cha. I've literally had my game sitting open all this time waiting for an answer cause i got so far in my map I didn't want to break anything.
Field Researcher
#530 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 7:45 PM Last edited by MystiTsu : 18th Jul 2022 at 5:17 AM.
You mentioned Tab to get to the bottom. I don't understand and this window is SUPER DUPER long. Like I tried moving it to my vertical monitor and that didn't help. How the heck do i get to the bottom?

Nevermind I figured it out. But man the blinking while saving hard to deal with. Looked like my monitor was dying.
Page 22 of 22