Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Lolita hime cut

by plicka Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 4:01 AM

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:19 PM
oh my god I love all your creations! >_<the dress is soooo cute
thankn!
have you got the same hair in blonde?

(sorry if you don't understand me, i'm spanish ^^'')
Test Subject
#52 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:40 AM
I love Japanese street fashion! Thank you so much for creating this, it's fantastic!

-MorbidFerris
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:28 AM
Default thanks everyone again!
Quote: Originally posted by niki_chan
oh my god I love all your creations! >_<the dress is soooo cute
thankn!
have you got the same hair in blonde?

(sorry if you don't understand me, i'm spanish ^^'')

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=121925 there is a blonde one there, plus some other great colours, that page has the best colours without altering the mesh!

your english is great!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 12:01 PM
Gorgeous hair mesh! Thank you!
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 6:06 PM
you rock, plicka!
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
Now, I have seen a lot of people do a lot of things to try to be trendy.

I have never seen anyone name a style after a novel about a dude who touches children and also claim that tophats are a staple of said style. Is this some kind of Japanese thing? Please, tell me. Because that's the only society I can think of that would accept this kind of insanity.

But so I don't get warned again I will provide constructive criticism (LOOK MODS):
The top hat looks kind of off-hilter. I don't think it could plausably stay on the chick's head due to the fact that gravity is in effect and we all know about gravity, right? It's poised to fall off at any second. It's almost floating there.

But otherwise, this is pretty good. I mean, it would be without a wonky tophat in it.
And references to child-touching.

I mean, what the hell?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by this is a username
Now, I have seen a lot of people do a lot of things to try to be trendy.

I have never seen anyone name a style after a novel about a dude who touches children and also claim that tophats are a staple of said style. Is this some kind of Japanese thing? Please, tell me. Because that's the only society I can think of that would accept this kind of insanity.

But so I don't get warned again I will provide constructive criticism (LOOK MODS):
The top hat looks kind of off-hilter. I don't think it could plausably stay on the chick's head due to the fact that gravity is in effect and we all know about gravity, right? It's poised to fall off at any second. It's almost floating there.

But otherwise, this is pretty good. I mean, it would be without a wonky tophat in it.
And references to child-touching.

I mean, what the hell?

1. you are a troll

2. research a little harder, it's not named after a book that i've never heard of, obviously you've read it though you sick S*** so i dont know how you could possibly go around accusing people of something so silly.. oh thats right, you're a troll!

3. you're obviously a guy? girls can wear things called hair slides which can easily hold hair accessories ANYWHERE on their heads, inluding mini top hats.

4. meh, you're a troll. i dont know why i bothered defending my upload.
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:57 PM
thnx it's beatiful! :D

There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:06 AM
This is cute. Not to sound terribly ignorant but I've never heard of the term lolita.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
#60 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:36 PM
omg..thanks SO SO much!!! i LOVE this!! especially the little top hat! ^_^ and i love u too! XD yes...make VK jrock too! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:32 PM
the hair is great...the hat????

Administrator of Her Opinion
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 9:52 PM
This is very cool but, do you think you can make it without the hat?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jjlionstar_75
This is very cool but, do you think you can make it without the hat?

Absolutely not! this hairstyle could be done by altering the alpha of ANY long hair with a fringe (bangs), the only 'normal' hairstyles i'll make are some of the super long ones, there are plenty of other people who only make normal ones which is fine for them but i think the different things in life are the most beautiful, wonky little mini top hats and all
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:26 PM
Very beautiful, you're obviously quite talented.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:17 AM
Long black hair with bangs, reminds me of my friend's hair style, which I love.

The little hat on top Me likey.

Like a frozen banana...Long, hard, and icy!
Test Subject
#66 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 5:16 PM
This is kewl. thanks
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:39 AM
I love it so much but it won't come up in my game! whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I truly do love it.
Test Subject
#68 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:30 PM
This is awsome like all your work I've seen

I think it should get posted so everyone knows what this is refering too because I had to search it myself to makesure the troll was wrong

and thankfully he is

the word Lolita by its self means what he said but when you use it to talk about a fashion type like in this thread your talking about a offshoot of japanise harajuku fashion trends also known as Lolita fasion, Lola Fashion, Lola and etc. where the point is to look as childish as possible ( IE the Definition Of Lolita before the book was released )

just thought people would like to know so we don't get more trolls thinking everyones talking about old pervert pedofiles and poor young girls...

Well back to the good Love the Mesh and your defiance to normalizing it xD :google:
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:12 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:12 PM
hey it's great. thanks. oh, by the way, I really like your skins even though i'm not all that into goth, so keep up the good work !

Caroline
Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 4:54 AM
Amazing
You are very talented at what you do. I would like to see more and more of your stuff. /Matilda
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 2:51 AM
I used this on a sim and it was super-cute. no issues. Thanks!
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:15 PM
I love all the hairstyles you make they are soooooooooooooo cute. ^ ^
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 9:01 PM
one word...BEAUTIFUL
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:32 PM
This is perfect thank you!

"it is better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not"
Page 3 of 4