Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pedimentary, My Dear! Door Collection Pt I [Upd Jul 16]

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 9th Jul 2007 at 4:28 AM - Updated 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:36 AM by phoenix_phaerie : update main image

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Alchemist
#26 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 12:36 PM
Fantastic set, thanks for sharing and for the original idea. I'll try to download later, I still have to complete the check of what-to-keep-what-to-delete in the damned download folder. Thank you phoenix, and ciao.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:05 PM
Incredible idea, textures, form, dimensions.. I love too the classic architecture and this is only a present. Yhank you so mucho for sharing the doors and all the fancy recolors!! Your creations are amazing!

Kind Regards!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:50 PM
Love it! You're the best thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:28 PM
I love you!
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
these are soo lovely! too bad about the high polys; but as a single front door it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:47 PM
Wow,phoenix phaerie !
Very good for building my victorian sim-homes.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Inventor
#32 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM
Wow, Great set!! I'm so glad somebody finally made some big beautiful doors for the really big mansions!!! Thanks!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:39 PM
Great Set! thank you

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM
Absolutely stunning, thank you so very much!
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:59 PM
Jaw dropped!!! wow such a fantastic super set!!! I can't wait for more!! Thank you so much for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:54 PM
Thank you....a trillion times....these are gorgeous...and just what my "Rich/Elegant" sims needed to "elegantize" there homes.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:44 PM
WOW...
WOW.....
WOW...........WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW....
Did I mention I think these are.. well..... WOW!!

Are you going to make windows to?

WOW!

These are by far the best downloads since months!

WOW

Thank you so much!

smaller,faster,better....
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:30 AM
Love them doors. Thanks
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#39 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:18 AM
These are beautiful, and for what they are - I don't consider the poly count to be unreasonable at all. Thank you so much!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:30 AM
OMG, you have no idea how excited I am with these doors! I never use anything except your Georgian set on EVERY house I build. Now I can add these. Thank you so much. Not only are they beautiful, your work is perfect!!!! THANK YOU, THANK, THANK YOU...A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU.
Scholar
#41 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
Beautiful work indeed. I can see all the little details. I wish I had time to create objects! Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into these. Really amazing doors you created for us and I feel thankful to have you as apart of this community!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:57 AM
Very well done, i agree with Tiggerypum' the poly is not unreasonable.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:05 AM
Fantastic! Thanks
Instructor
#44 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:39 PM
Beautiful, as is all your other work! Great job!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:35 PM
Awesome, Girl!

~Sarah~
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:21 PM
These are awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! however I can´t see these in my game. Do I need any EP? Where can I put? I put at Download folder. Is it ok?
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:09 PM
Awesome job!!!! I cannot wait to see your next collection (I hope it`ll made of classical roof pediments to match with the doos!!! ). It`s perfect!!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for sharing it and congrats for the feature!!!
Alchemist
#48 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:38 PM
Sensational creation, thank you so much for this!
Scholar
#49 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:55 PM
Congrats on the Feature!!! One that is 100% well deserved!!!! Awesome job once again !

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:07 PM
You're the queen of awsomeness! I'm in awe :B

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Page 2 of 5