Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Matrix/Craftsman Windows Expansion Sets 1,2,3&4 - Replaced by a newer version - Please read the 1st line of the post

by tbudgett Posted 17th Sep 2008 at 10:20 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2011 at 12:40 PM by tbudgett : Added New Sets

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:46 PM
These are amazing. I loved the window, but it wasn't practical for a house - now, perfect! Thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#27 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
There is a problem with the three-tile windows -- both of them won't place in the Base Game. See screenshots: without moveobjects on, they simply remain unplaceable; with moveobjects on they do place of course but the wallmask does not work. Both three-tile windows behave exactly the same; all of the others work fine.

And you have a window named "tb_Craftsman_1Tile_Privacy_Open_window.package" in *both* of the downloads, is that on purpose?

Thanks for making these, they're a brilliant addition to the maxis ones =)
Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 3:12 AM
Thanks plasticbox the fix is up.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 1:56 PM
tbudgett, making sure I did this right: I downloaded these for the first time today, and install with sims 2 file maid. I installed the window packages first and then the fix, saying Yes to overwriting.

I have all ep's and sp's, have recently cleared all my 17,000 downloads out for only maxis match stuff ( plus a FEW of my favorites!) With the work you all are doing, we don't need a lot of the game-clogging stuff we downloaded 3 years ago! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:07 AM
Amysmom - That combination of downloading will work fine but you really don't need the fix unless you downloaded the windows prior to November 12. I tried doing the same thing with my DL folder but there are just too many 'gotta have's' out there...goodluck and thanks.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Scholar
#31 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 4:09 PM
I LOVE THIS But When I Downloaded And Looked At Them I Noticed The Wood Grains Between These And The Maxis Window Did'nt Match

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:33 AM.
TaylorGuy- Some detail is, naturally, lost when trying to fit an oversized or undersized mesh onto a Maxis texture. It's necessary to use the Maxis texture to maintain the repository link between mine and the Maxis item. I am, both, inspired and limited by what Maxis created. Thanks & sorry for your disappointment.

Scholar
#33 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 8:10 AM
Sorry for what i said and the white did match whice i like the white but dont want the rest...could you put just the white up i would'nt normally ask this but my downloads folder is starting to burst..over 2000 items lol whice is starting to slow our computer down so i'm trying to cut back Ps I LOVED YOUR Arched Window Expansion Set cause i've always liked that window but nothing went with it

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 12:21 AM
TaylorGuy-Sorry if I'm not clear on the question. I uploaded no recolor's. The color's you see are all Maxis. Please (EVERYONE), in the future, PM me with problem's or request's.

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 3:33 AM
OMG a full set that matches! yay! thankyou

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 3:59 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 7:55 PM
I download items every day, and this has to be the best download I've made in weeks. Thanks a lot! I know I've downloaded from you before, so I know to expect something good, but today this was a surprise finding these. And I use the Maxis windows a lot, only I hadn't found yours all this time.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 2:21 PM
Great set thank you so much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM
Fixed dl's but lost dl count

Instructor
#40 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 4:02 PM
theres no tb_Craftsman_1Tile_TallPrivacy_Closed_window in either package...

downloaded 3 times an same result

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 1:15 AM
knightguy82 - Thanks, I have added the missing files to Expansion2 Set.

Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:50 AM
Awesome windows!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:34 PM
I've got some shutters - anybody interested?

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#44 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:54 PM
yes to shutters!! Great set - I love the Maxis original, and this makes it useable,. Shutters as well would be awesome.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:06 AM
The shutters are in the upload queue :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:03 AM
I have added sets 3 & 4, enjoy

Instructor
#47 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:37 AM
oh thanks these will come in handy

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 5:07 PM
These windows are beautiful! I use them in all of my houses, and each time I have to re-load, after destroying my downloads folder, I make sure I re-install these wonderful windows. Fabulous work - I like that you have the option to use an open window or shut. Please make more creations.

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 12:46 AM
jrb2037 - Thanks, I do have several items ready to upload but time and health haven't been agreeable .

Field Researcher
#50 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 11:21 PM
Nice set thanks
Page 2 of 3