Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modeling Career

by heaven Posted 18th Feb 2009 at 3:46 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2017 at 2:59 AM by heaven

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PeacPlyr3
I only have AL EP. Will it work?

Sometimes it takes awhile to notice a post. Please be patient in waiting for an answer. I try to get back to most everyone. University IS required to play this game the way I wrote it. Since I have all the EPs and no computer that only has base game or some of those EPs, I don't know what would happen were you to download this career regardless of my requirements. It may be that you just will not have access to the career reward, or it could be that your computer may light afire and explode. I wish I could answer this question for you but I am not completely sure of what may happen.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:52 PM
Fabulous!
Good thing i have thesims2 fashion H&M !
I use lianasims2 for cute outfits for modeling
Great for my sim, she deserves to be in the modeling agency!
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven_sent_8_18
Sometimes it takes awhile to notice a post. Please be patient in waiting for an answer. I try to get back to most everyone. University IS required to play this game the way I wrote it. Since I have all the EPs and no computer that only has base game or some of those EPs, I don't know what would happen were you to download this career regardless of my requirements. It may be that you just will not have access to the career reward, or it could be that your computer may light afire and explode. I wish I could answer this question for you but I am not completely sure of what may happen.

Thank you for the answer. ^^
(P.S. Sorry for the double post for the question, my bad )
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 2:01 PM
could i request a career? or me? i want lady gaga career... first, fan second,coffee giver giver,third make up artist,,4rth,back up dancer ,5th lady gaga the 2nd,then lady gaga
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 1:02 PM
this is great! i've been looking for that for a long time... but would you make it for nightlife or base or seasons, bon voyage, maybe? pleeeeezzz! i really like it and i always wanted my sims to be models!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 1:32 AM
this is really cool! i was never interested in downloading custom careers until i saw this! thanks :]

Kyra
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:35 AM
Aww to bad it needs University. I have the base Deluxe edition that comes with NL only. This was exactly what I was looking for.

I'll keep looking!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 7:40 PM
love it!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven_sent_8_18
Everyone who has already downloaded, please take note that I have changed the download. I have included the teen career as well as fixing the icon. If you want the fixed icon and teen career for use, please redownload. My icon now looks MUCH better so it was worth it to change. I have also included a couple screenshots of my Sim in the modeling career.

Would you PLEASE be able to create a .zip file for this download??? This is the best Modeling career I have found but for some reason my computer doesn't accept .rar files and they don't work for me. Please, please, please make a .zip file as well. I would really appreciate it
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 2nd May 2010 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claire
Would you PLEASE be able to create a .zip file for this download??? This is the best Modeling career I have found but for some reason my computer doesn't accept .rar files and they don't work for me. Please, please, please make a .zip file as well. I would really appreciate it

MTS discourages creators from making both .rar and .zip files. We are told to choose one or the other for the download. I honestly suggest getting WinRAR which is a free program. Especially since most downloads on this site are .rar extensions. It is extremely easy to use and totally free. This page on the site: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...acking_Idiots_5 should help you understand a little bit more about the program.
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 6:33 PM
its a clever job since we personally love Sim models... thanks a bunch...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... keep on TGW (^_^)
Test Subject
#62 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 2:45 AM
OMG!! I have been looking for this FOREVER!!! Thanks so much!!! It's just what I needed!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#63 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:55 PM
I played through this career and liked it a lot. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 3:56 AM
I really like this career but for some reason... my sim won't go to work even if I choose walk to work it just doesn't work. D:
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 3:10 PM
Ensell, I am not really sure why. It doesn't seem to be an issue for the people that have posted that they have played through it. Do you have University? If so, try removing (but make sure to follow instructions for removing custom careers, your sim shouldn't be at work when you do it) and reinstall. If that doesn't help, check out the Help section here on MTS.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#66 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 5:10 PM
I just love this career! I'm translating it to finnish (I read somewhere that you had said that is ok to translate), and ofc I will give the credit to you. I made two copies of your modeling career for adults in the SimPE and translated the other one, and kept the original wages and chance card effects on the career. I also made an other one, translated it, but made a few changes, like to the promotion section and the chance card effects. Now I would like to know, would you give me the permission to upload them both to Finland's largest The Sims -forum, (http://radola.createforumhosting.com/), if I will tell that the other one is a little different from the other one, and give, again, of course the credit of making this wonderful career to you. Or can I only use the career I did a few changes to in my own game? I'm sorry if this message is very messy, but I tried to be as clear as I could.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:08 AM
Tyyny, the website that you have linked to gives me a 404 error. Also, I do state in my policy that edits are for you only. I prefer no redistribution at all. Thank you for checking with me though.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 27th May 2011 at 5:14 PM
oh, I want this! Too bad I don't have the sims 2
Is it possible you can make a version for sims 3 ?

Great job anyway, the whole thing sound amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:33 AM
I really really want this in Sims 3! I know in Ambitions you can be a Stylist, but that isn't being a model!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM
Thank you so much!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:16 PM
Thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 10:48 PM
Hi. I uploaded this mod into my game and yet it doesn't work as modeling it just works as the sports career would...?? Seems weird. Have I done something wrong ?? installed it incorrectly maybe??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:04 PM
Hi Heaven! I love this career. Would you mind if I remade it for TS3?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilaLipstick
Hi Heaven! I love this career. Would you mind if I remade it for TS3?

Please do not remake this career for TS3. At some point, when I am not so busy, I might look into careers for TS3 and will probably first work on converting some of the TS2 ones. Thank you for asking though.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 5:21 PM
Hello, first of all, thanks for your work

I have a problem tho, the job descriptions and job titles don't show up in the game. All I get is the job titles/descriptions from the athletics career.
Help would be really appreciated
Page 3 of 5