Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simtopia: Community Set #1 (City Hall and 3 City Squares) - NO CC

by StephSim Posted 13th Oct 2009 at 11:03 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2011 at 5:47 PM by StephSim : Making Clarifications.

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd May 2010 at 1:40 AM
These lots are fantastic! They are wonderful in game, and look so realistic from the neighborhood view! I LOVE community lots ( perhaps nostalgia for the Hot Date days? lol) and I'm always on the lookout for detailed, playable lots. I honestly can't thank you enough for these awesome SimTopia lots Thank you for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd May 2010 at 5:56 PM
KateWinslet --cute--

Thanks. I just posted in my journal about the status of Simtopia where I spoke a little about the need for more Community lots in Simville! You are most welcomed for the positive feedback as it could not have come at a better time! So, again...Thank you!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 3:00 AM
O.O -.- O.O

I...I'm speechless. This is magnificent. I can't tell you how impressed and grateful I am.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:35 AM
Thank you for your "awe" and do enjoy the downloads eliyggfrasi!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:50 AM
awesome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:07 PM
Thanks! Just that the people no have all EP's...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:49 AM
Thank you BobbyINFJ and monosagrado.

monosagrado - It really is not possible to please all the people all the time. Simtopia is truly about using all the game has to offer. I'd love to create an entire community after Simtopia is complete that uses no EPs, but I'm afraid I'd be ancient by the time I get to it. First Medieval Gwrych, then Simtopia and then who knows? One project at a time.

For those who can download the Simtopia lots...Do enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 10:42 AM
This is FANTASTIC! Especially how well you meshed color schemes without lots of CC and sims2 limitations.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 1:27 AM
Thanks whitewaterwood. You hit the nail on the head really. I wanted to be able to use all of the content from Maxis to give more decorating options, since the goal for Simtopia is minimimal to no CC.

Do enjoy the downloads!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 4:31 PM
Fantastic download I love this along with your other simtopia lots. It is great how you made this look great with no CC.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 7:02 PM
You are welcomed Peterskywalker! Do enjoy the lots.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th May 2016 at 6:53 PM
great!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:44 PM
Enjoy Junguito!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 2 of 2