Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*INCOMPATIBLE* CAS Details Enabler

by scumbumbo Posted 13th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2017 at 11:01 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 4 game patch

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:54 PM
I'm just wondering have you ever tried enabling skin details for aliens?
Deceased
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Player42Chloe
I'm just wondering have you ever tried enabling skin details for aliens?

See post #19 above
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 12:42 AM
Just tried the mod and the skin detail option remained greyed out for alien sims (also in post 19 you mentioned you tried to allow beard for kids and they ended up floating above their head that's because the mesh needs edited in blender i have to do that a lot when converting adult hair for kids)
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 5:41 PM
...I don't get it? There's no difference this mod enables as far as I can tell from the desc and the pictures. :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:28 PM
Your work is very appreciated by the Sims 4 community, scumbumbo. Thanks for this :D
Mad Poster
#31 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SassiestNarwhal
...I don't get it? There's no difference this mod enables as far as I can tell from the desc and the pictures. :/

If you don't use cheats and take a Sim who is already in the game to a dresser or mirror, these CAS sections are usually greyed out and cannot be used. This mod enables them again without having to use a cheat first.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 9:19 AM
Thank you
Deceased
Original Poster
#33 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Player42Chloe
Just tried the mod and the skin detail option remained greyed out for alien sims (also in post 19 you mentioned you tried to allow beard for kids and they ended up floating above their head that's because the mesh needs edited in blender i have to do that a lot when converting adult hair for kids)

I could create a version that has that facial hair enabled for children if you (or someone else) wants to experiment with that. Not sure how many people want children with mustaches or beards, but probably someone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 1:27 AM
OMG I didn't realize how much I needed this until I played with it. Thank you so much!

If you are planning on releasing an update with the fixed fatness/fitness sliders, would it be possible to create a version that lets you see but NOT edit them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 6:27 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 11:00 AM
This is gonna be so usefull for me. Thak you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 11:16 AM
great mood
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:08 PM
Love it!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 3:44 AM
Thank you so much ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 3:38 PM
Tanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 6:20 AM
love it!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 9:40 PM
Thanks for sharing!! Is this mod good for the new patch on 07/28/15?
Deceased
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Etta01
Thanks for sharing!! Is this mod good for the new patch on 07/28/15?

There were some changes made to the file for 07/28, but it's almost impossible to determine what the changes were in the UI resources (it's quite possible nothing "real" changed). I haven't noticed any issues and haven't heard of any problems, but let me know if something seems to be working wrong in CAS (even if not directly related to the details buttons).
Deceased
Original Poster
#44 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 3:44 AM
More changes were made to the code for the August 6th game patch, and I have updated the mod to include these changes. Updating is suggested, but does not appear to be required.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 5:00 PM
Was the fix related to a "NameError: global name 'ResetReason' is not defined" error? I was about to message you about it

Edit: sorry, wrong mod. That was about the PutBooksAway and KeepInstrumentsInInventory mods.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#46 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 5:53 AM
Thank you for the update . You are extraordinary , your mods are maintained for all patches and I wanted to say thank you for everything. We use your mods eyes closed and with confidence. My respect for your great work.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#47 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:55 PM
Thank you for the update! Much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 12:49 PM
thx grat job !
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 8:42 PM
Great mod! Except for the fact eye colour keeps changing? Any fix for that?

Come, let us go insane and let us sleep until we rot away~
I ship Drarry, am an Autistic teen who's addicted to gaming and reading.
I love Matt Miller from Saints Row.
Deceased
Original Poster
#50 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xDemoiselleGothique
Great mod! Except for the fact eye colour keeps changing? Any fix for that?

? Really ? I never really pay attention to sim's eye colors to tell the truth. Is this an issue caused by the mod? Anybody else seeing this problem?
Page 2 of 4