Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*INCOMPATIBLE* CAS Details Enabler

by scumbumbo Posted 13th Jul 2015 at 5:28 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2017 at 11:01 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Feb 4 game patch

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:59 PM
OMG i think this mod will kinda save me !! my shift keys are not working anymore so no more cas.fulleditmode cheats for me, i was so bored !! i am going to use it right away :D
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 4:25 PM
Is there anyway for you to enable detailed modifications of the face ? like change the shape of the chin, or eyes...? Thanks for this great mod anyway
Mad Poster
#78 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:48 PM
@Sallygaga you can already do this with a cheat. Turn testing cheats on and then enter cas.fulleditmode and you can change any Sim as if you were creating them for the first time.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Deceased
Original Poster
#79 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sallygaga
Is there anyway for you to enable detailed modifications of the face ? like change the shape of the chin, or eyes...? Thanks for this great mod anyway

No, in order to do that you have to turn on the cas.fulleditmode. I tried to make that work, but either I couldn't find the right script in the UI to edit, or there's something in the EXE that made it not work to override some of the UI's internal "flags".

However, Deaderpool's MC Command Center has an option to always enable full edit mode when using the "Modify in CAS" option from the Command Center menu on a Sim. That would enable you to do that without the need for the shift key.
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 7:06 PM
Omg thanks Scumbumbo, i'm going to try this asap ! Thanks menaceman44 for your comment, but the problem as scumbumbo mentionned is my shift key not working anymore ! i'll try MC command center
Test Subject
#81 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 7:37 PM
i think i might have not installed it right, it doesn't work...
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 12:36 AM
Yes !! i finally figured it out ! Definitely hard to hand but worth it ! Thank you all for your help :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 7:00 PM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 3:31 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#85 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 7:40 AM
with the latest patch it doesn´t work anymore.. .__. could you please fix it??? this mod is awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 8:41 PM
Everything still works with the current patches, however when this mod is installed now, somehow the "leggings" button under accessories has disappeared and you can't get to the leggings. I know for a fact it's this mod, because it's the only one I have installed, and when I remove it from the game, the leggings option reappears.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 6:41 AM
Thank you so much! :) I love your work.
Test Subject
#88 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 7:40 PM
Hey there! I think this mod needs an update for the latest patch (Dec. 1st 2016), it seems to cause a problem when making a new family in CAS, where clothing/accessories are not removed when you press the little x button!

Thanks for all your mods, they are such great improvements to my games
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 4:40 AM
Ghost Green...Yes its happening to me too. I removed the Mod. You can still use the cheat cas.fulleditmode.
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostgreen
Hey there! I think this mod needs an update for the latest patch (Dec. 1st 2016), it seems to cause a problem when making a new family in CAS, where clothing/accessories are not removed when you press the little x button!

Thanks for all your mods, they are such great improvements to my games

Yeah I was having this problem too and I hadn't realized I had this mod (my mod folder wasn't as organized as it is now) so I had to do that tedious task of 50/50 before I ran across it. Mod conflicter didn't pick up on it so it was harder trying to narrow things down. But I'm glad I was able to get cas operating properly again.
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:26 PM
Since Scumbumbo has retired, does anyone know if there's a way to edit this mod or if someone has made a version similar? Now that there are toddlers and teeth options, I'd really like an updated version to be able to use.
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:28 AM
as far as I know, while it's not exactly ideal, going into Manage Worlds (possibly before you play your family after loading a save) and editing the household enables almost full control over CAS, only the fitness/fat slider is locked (so pretty much the same as this mod does). I always used it to makeover premades and generated townies, sometimes give my own sims makeovers when I'm not playing them (like adding acne, making them a little pudgier/thinner if a teen is having a picky-eater phase). This function was around when I played TS4 back in January this year (I went on a hiatus and played Sims 3 for a bit but I'm back).Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd Oct 2017 at 9:00 PM
Will this mod help to enable face details for aliens?
Field Researcher
#94 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 6:46 PM
Seems the pets patch broke it..
Instructor
#95 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:23 AM
Please update for the latest patch.
Test Subject
#96 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:30 AM
Heads up for anyone with the Pets patch - this mod completely breaks CAS and makes all menus invisible. If anyone knows a solid replacement let me know D:
Deceased
Original Poster
#97 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:58 AM
Someone said that the game doesn't really require this mod anymore, not sure. I've only been back for about a week after around a two-year vacation. Not sure if I'll want to tackle modding the UI anymore, it's completely different from "regular" modding and I don't remember much of how I accomplished it.

For now I will update the mod title to show it's outdated/incompatible.
Page 4 of 4