Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress Towel after the Bath/Shower (AL updated/BOTH SEXES Added)

by Ailias Posted 14th Jan 2008 at 3:53 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM by Ailias : AL update

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 122 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:32 AM
cool, Thank You.
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:06 PM
Great job, it works wth ALL Eps & SPs installed.
On pregnant Sims they lost the tummy bulge, but kept the waddle! LOL

Thanks bunches

T
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 12:27 PM
Great idea! I love this one. So does it work for Teens as well?
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:29 AM
Thank you, this is quite nearly perfect! The only slight annoyance is that when playing a campus the damn NPC students won't ever dress in Everyday after taking a shower for the first time...

This world is no fun.
Instructor
#30 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:17 PM
No bugs to report... except one: I still tent to forget that I have to send my Simmies to the warderobe to get dressed afterwards... How can you fix a bugged player???
A really great mod, Ailias! Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 6:19 AM Last edited by infohata : 31st Jan 2008 at 6:36 AM. Reason: added response for Khaibit and Khar Muur
...and if sims have a car, they go to COMMUNITY LOT in the TOWEL! hahhaaaa COOL!!! or otherwhise, if they shower in community lot, get towel, and bring home nice ...
But there's a not so good thing: if you do showers in community lot - you see almost all NPCs in towels after a while... i think it would be good to make an action to NPC to change in nearest dresser on will. By the way, where Maxis store free-will actions?

NOT TESTED SUGGESTION is to build a mini clothes shop in every such commlot, then they will go to try on and maybe will change...

GREAT IDEA: Beach of drunks - possible to realize with this mod - put shower in the beach and wait....

Khaibit: ohh yess, your bug can be fixed by adding a free-will action, "if in towel, change to normal, and if energy below 50 - change to PJs".. hah, great idea... searching in SimPE all \RES\'ssss

Khar Muur: they change when they go to class, but they don't if they go to rest to their room (of course, they only stand in towel all night there, rest in a horse style!!!)

Keep the Best, kick the Rest!
www.pheits.eu
Scholar
#32 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 3:42 PM
This is cool alias, thanks!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:46 PM
you see almost all NPCs in towels after a while...
===================
Kidding? You mean MsCrummpleBottom? I got rid of her. what other NPC take shower on comm lots? I cannot get it.

...and if sims have a car, they go to COMMUNITY LOT in the TOWEL! hahhaaaa COOL!!! or otherwhise, if they shower in community lot, get towel, and bring home
============
not true
sims always change to casual before getting in the car or taxi.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 3:33 PM
I think this is one of THE smartest mods to date. Adds such a nice touch to our games.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 12:02 AM
wow great work

Live life to the fullest.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:15 AM
If the sim who wear towel pass the hotel door on vacation, he/she will be instantly naked. Can you fix that? Or can you make it also that any non-playable character doesn't wear towel after shower?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 10:19 AM
thanks! cool idea!

There is no spoon
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#38 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM
I took a townie on vacation with me with this hack installed, and when the townie never tried to change into normal clothes after her shower. (Didn't expect her to) When she went through the hotel room door she either became naked or changed into her real underwear! Do you think you could add in a little autonomous push to change clothes after a shower? The thing that bugged me more about this was that I always had to remember to direct my sims to change their clothes after a shower. I ended up removing it from my downloads.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:26 PM
Is this compatible with FreeTime? I get an error when I mouse over a bathtub or shower, but I'm not sure if this is because of your hack... anyways, great work! Really realisctic and well-needed!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:10 PM
it worked fine for me,though i had some other error but i think its not because of this hack,my sims cant read books or news,when they try to -half way while they are trying to sit they are back standing,and book or newspaper is gone.but am sure its not cos of this hack,it worked fine
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:30 AM Last edited by velvetmagras : 7th Mar 2008 at 12:39 PM.
I really like this and already feel that I can't play without it... Although I sometimes take it out when my sims are at Uni - towel-clad dormies all over the place. (it goes straight back in when they graduate, though)

...But it doesn't seem to be compatible with FT - jump bug when bathing/showering/using the toilet.

Any chance of an EP7/FT update? Pretty please?
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:06 PM
FreeTime seems to hate it, i don't

Printed Notice:
NOTICE: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice isn't actually worth noticing
Red Sign:
SIGN NOT IN USE
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:07 PM
I love this mod so much!! It should be noted though that it causes -major- errors with the new EP that actually caused me to accidentally delete one of my sims!! Good thing I had saved just before x.x

Be aware! This -does not work- with FreeTime at the moment!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:09 PM Last edited by WolfoftheNyght : 19th Mar 2008 at 2:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sphinx287
Is this compatible with FreeTime? I get an error when I mouse over a bathtub or shower, but I'm not sure if this is because of your hack...

I believe it is because of it That's the same issue I get.

Edit: I found tha name of the file! I was looking in the wrong folder. It's ailias_dresstowel_aftershower.package if any of you need to remove it!

Edit Again: I removed the file, but they still seem to change.. it's very odd. At least now I am not getting the bugs. Was there originally another file that went along with this mod that I need to remove that I was not able to locate?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 5:04 AM
thank you so much for making it freetime compatible! xoxo sphinx
Instructor
#46 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 11:30 AM
This is a really cool mod but sadly I have Freetime. Any plans for updating it in the future?
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#47 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:21 AM
I have just tested FT version - it works now fine. I just changed the number of "Spin into Towel" instance to next default available so it does not conflict with #2086 "Tinker - Test" interaction anymore.
I'm planning to update with two alternate versions - Both sexes/no child, and Female only/no child.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 11:34 PM
I love this mod, but the one thing I can think would make it better is... if they changed into bathrobes instead. The new bathrobes in Kitchen and Bath Stuff made me think of this. Any chance of looking into doing this?
Sockpuppet
#49 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:32 AM Last edited by Kabuto : 17th May 2008 at 9:47 AM.
Well, my problem is the dormies never change their clothes.

Can you do a version which affect only the controlled sims, please ?
Field Researcher
#50 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:36 PM
I'm guessing I don't have the pack from which the towel comes, because my Sims are getting out of the shower wearing undies instead. Still I prefer that to Sims getting dressed right after the shower, since my Sims (just like me) prefer to shower before getting to bed (instead of in the morning). It always bugged me to see them dress up than undress again once in the bedroom, just a minute later.

Fun think is now my Sims spend their week-ends in underwear rather than in pyj :p
Page 2 of 6