Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 1:53 AM
Default Question regarding SIMO file/tag
I have a question, what is a SIMO file/tag for and how would I properly work with them? The only thing I was able to find out is that SIMO is related to a sims outfit. I have been looking at the mod Passion to see how they go about switching one part of the clothing. And so far I seem to have gathered the relevelent code that performs this function. However, I don't really understand how to set up a SIMO in S3PE properly or what it is even for.
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 4:35 AM
SIMO resources are outfit files, linking together multiple CAS parts into e.g. a career uniform. CmarNYC has an editor you can use to create them, which I've used in the past to create custom outfits for careers.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." - Eric Schmidt

If you enjoy the mods I put out, consider supporting me on patreon: www.patreon.com/Gamefreak130
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamefreak130
SIMO resources are outfit files, linking together multiple CAS parts into e.g. a career uniform. CmarNYC has an editor you can use to create them, which I've used in the past to create custom outfits for careers.

This makes more sense, and it may come in useful if I wish to make a career mod in the future. Thank you.