Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 5:41 AM Last edited by goderguy : 29th Feb 2020 at 2:23 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default [RESOLVED] Half roof with overhang on all 4 sides?
I like to make houses with sloped half roofs, like you’d see on a mid century modern house. The half roof/shed roof tool stops the roof at the peak where the wall is. If you don’t join it with another roof section, you can see the non-colorable top of the wall. But I want the roof to have a soffit on all 4 sides. Some of the buildings in the video for the Lucky Palms world have the roof I want, but I cannot figure out how to achieve this. Any ideas, hints, suggestions, etc would be most appreciated. TIA!

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 6:06 AM
The first one shows a building with the half roof as I know how to make it. The second one shows two buildings with the roof as I want to make it.
Screenshots

goderguy
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 1:28 PM
Wow, that is quite simple! I’m ashamed I never thought of trying that. Thank you!

goderguy