Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2022 at 1:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Bridge Routing?
All of a sudden my sims are having random routing issues on bridges. They can sometimes cross fine sometimes can't. Happens on store worlds (Barnacle Bay), & a user created world as well. They either try to cross it and stop at the start, middle or end and route fail. I have no idea why all of a sudden this is an issue when it wasn't before.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2022 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
it's normal. never found a fix for that. just reset with NRAAS MC or overwatch.

Damn and I never seemed to notice before. Does it happen with like EVERY bridge?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 4:22 AM
Hmm... I notice they're especially abundant in Egypt. Those short bridges. Always stuck. But I have also notice them in France. Not as much in China. They don't usually happen in Bridgeport's big bridge.

Um supposely you can try Ellacharmed's fixed worlds? I think she fixes these things? I never tried them but if it does, it will fix at least the ones she fixed. Other custom worlds or worlds she hasn't fixed won't help.

Which explains the occurrence on Barnacle Bay, no fix there.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 1:55 AM
If she can fix them in other worlds, it suggests it is not the bridge that is broken but the routing. If you know how to use CAW, you might be able to fix it... or ask someone who can.

Hmm I know a little about CAW, might be worth a try? I have no idea who to even ask.