Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 10:35 PM
Default Bakery food
Hello Simmers, What I would like to find if possible along with your help. I have a "community bakery" in my game, what I want is bakery food that the Sims can buy.
For example like when all Sims enter a community coffee shop they are all able to buy coffee or at least look like they buying coffee.

I do have plenty of food in my bakery shop but it is for display ( but I don't want to turn it into a private own business ) I want to keep it as is a community bakery.
But I would like the Sims to be able to buy a few bakery items in the community bakery or look like they are buying it. Thanks for your help.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 10:29 AM
Looks like you got some answers here. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=565348
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 8:43 PM
@Simonut there's also been some newer items since then:
Midgethetree's cake stand
Sun & Moon's Medieval Munchies
Pick N' Mix's Menu Board, based of of Tony Veis' food stall.
CreeSims made Veranka's 3t2 Deliciously Indulgent Bakery bread into Exnem style bread
CreeSims also edited Exnem’s Cheese and Meat Trays to serve Maxis food
CreeSims also made a version of Exnem's food cart that uses Maxis food, but I can't find it anywhere and idk if it's okay to share, so I'm waiting on a reply.

Otherwise Midgethetree also did a Plasma Lemonade pitcher, but idk if there's a non-supernatural version somewhere. And there are tea sets out there, and I think some coffee mods, but that's a whole other link thread, so let me know if anyone needs that.

But yeah, there are a few food stalls and snack stands out there, like the one from Tony Veis I mentioned. I didn't include them since the ask was about bakery foods, but let me know if anyone wants links.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Looks like you got some answers here. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=565348

@Charity Oh my goodness! I honesty forgot about that link I once left way back in 2015. Most of those items I do have.
I did not know I was repeating myself again with the same questions.
I really thank you once again.

@Phantomknight Thank you so much I am happy to know there are other bakery items that been created since the link I left way back in 2015.
I love all the links you left and will check them all out, thanks for your help.

Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 5:58 PM
@Simonut, finally found the link for CreeSims' version of Exnem's food cart that uses Maxis desserts, in case you were interested in that.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 12:06 AM Last edited by Simonut : 19th Oct 2022 at 12:36 AM.
@PhantomKnight Thank you so very much you are wonderful. I love this and will be using this cart by CreeSims as well as Exnem's :lovestruc

Also The Pick N' Mix Menu board in your post # 3 is fun to use, but also need to add the Money Globals mod Listed there for it to work properly thanks you again for the link.