Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2020 at 2:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Gap between these ITF glass windows
Hello. I'm building a glass house using the seamless glass windows from Into the Future. Then as I put them side by side two of the windows now have a gap between each other. But on the other sides of the house the windows stay seamless. Any idea what causes this? And how to fix it? Thank you in advance
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 6th May 2020 at 3:38 PM
I don't actually have ITF so I can't check this myself, but might it be to do with the rotation of the windows? Whether or not the windows are rotated so the front is facing inwards towards the house, or outwards away from the house?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2020 at 5:15 PM
The windows have actually different tints on each side, in which the side with the darker tint is the one facing outwards. It applies to every window in the house, so I'm not sure why or how the gap between those windows occurred..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database