Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Aqua Pura Water Cooler

by Menaceman44 Posted 29th Aug 2017 at 7:08 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2019 at 4:07 PM by Menaceman44 : Removed Duplicate Admire New Possessions Option

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 71 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#76 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 8:21 PM
I downloaded this long ago, but I never properly thanked you for it. Maybe because I didn't use it enough.

Better late than never, though! Thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#77 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 5:16 PM
I added a slight update today. Celebrities are now able to donate the cooler if they have the relevant Perk. Redownload to get this added feature.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#78 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:36 PM
Does this still work with the Island Living pre-patch?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#79 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 2:08 PM
This is awesome! It will go great in the bachelor pad I'm building for one of my Sims.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 12th Aug 2019 at 8:10 PM.
I did a quick test of this in my game, and it still seems to work as of the August 2019 patch.

I can't personally say if anything is needed for it as far as Island Living is concerned, though.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#81 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 6:21 PM
The cooler still works fine but cannot be used on Lots with the Off the Grid trait as it is based on a sink and therefore requires a water supply. If there is enough interest I could look at making the Get Water function available with the Lot trait. I always imagined it would at least need power though to function if it were a real object due to any electronics.

Forum Resident
#82 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The cooler still works fine but cannot be used on Lots with the Off the Grid trait as it is based on a sink and therefore requires a water supply. If there is enough interest I could look at making the Get Water function available with the Lot trait. I always imagined it would at least need power though to function if it were a real object due to any electronics.

Ah, gotcha, thanks!

Test Subject
#83 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:08 PM

I think it would be neat since that would work well with the functional solar panels mod. :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#84 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 4:11 PM
Another update today. The Admire New Possession option will no longer show up twice for Materialistic Sims and will not show up at all for Sims without the Materialistic trait.

It appears EA changed how this interaction is handled. It used to be an option listed in the individual object tuning but now appears to be handled by the Materialistic trait instead.

Forum Resident
#85 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 5:48 PM
Another update today. The Admire New Possession option will no longer show up twice for Materialistic Sims and will not show up at all for Sims without the Materialistic trait.

It appears EA changed how this interaction is handled. It used to be an option listed in the individual object tuning but now appears to be handled by the Materialistic trait instead.

Hmm...I've actually seen Sims without that trait have the Admire New Possession option before long ago on things. Maybe this was a bug that got ninja fixed in the September 5th patch?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 21st Oct 2019 at 9:45 PM
Awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 5th Nov 2019 at 4:09 AM
gracias
Instructor
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 10:25 AM
Love both of them.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 7:53 PM
Hi! is this compatible with 1.60?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 4:21 PM
Love this, trying to get my sims into healthy habits that maybe will rub off irl , this is one of them..drinking more water! Thank you for something I was surprised wasnt in the game a while ago!..Very Much needed!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#91 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 4:26 PM
Lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 3:30 PM
This is cool! Thank youuuu!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 8:42 PM
Wow!! Thanks
Instructor
#94 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 2:58 PM
If this water cooler could be Off The Grid that would be cool since it has its own water bottle
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#95 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 4:07 PM
If I get chance I may take a look at adding Off The Grid functionality but I personally feel that it should still require a source of power since it is based on an electrical appliance and would therefore need power to cool the water (I know there's no actual hot or cold water in the Sims) and dispense it.

Instructor
#96 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 4:22 PM
If I get chance I may take a look at adding Off The Grid functionality but I personally feel that it should still require a source of power since it is based on an electrical appliance and would therefore need power to cool the water (I know there's no actual hot or cold water in the Sims) and dispense it.

Yes you‘re right, but we have free standing sink off the grid, so why not this cooler which IMO actually makes more sense to me than a sink. I was already looking into your tuning file and adding the off the grid function isn‘t hard. You are a great modder and I know you can do it
#97 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 12:23 PM
Default Yes please.. Please please

Yes please please please.... I have a storyline/challenge that we are on the island with off grid and can't have certain things and this would be perfect
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 6:56 AM
I came to leave a similar comment about it working "off the grid". I hope you decide to allow it because this would be perfect for something I'm building. I love this and will download it anyway but I need it off the grid badly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 1:21 AM
thank you for all your hard work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 2:37 PM
Não lembro, mas acho que nunca agradeci este trabalho fantástico. Muito grata.
Page 4 of 5