Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 4:02 PM
Default Certain items stuck in inventory. How do I take them out?
I got post cards (which I don't know how they're suppose to be used) and prizes bought with tokens from vacation. How do I pull these items out or used them?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 2:10 AM
The post cards you buy on vacation are intended to be sent -- WHILE you're on vacation -- to the people back in the neighborhood that you're friends with. Sending them postcards keeps your relationship level up when you can't interact with them. Once you've bought a postcard, click on the mailbox at any vacation venue, and you'll get a choice of who to send the card to.

The prizes that you buy with tokens while you're on vacation stay in your inventory while you're on vacation. When you come home, your sim should spontaneously take the objects out of your inventory. If you have a souvenir shelf, they'll put them there. If you don't, they'll put them on tables or counters or even on the floor. Once they're in the environment, your sim can look at them and think about how much fun they had on vacation.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html