Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 9th May 2012 at 1:54 PM

Dominic Estic-Moiselle on his last date with Honey Beare before shipping off to college - the first offspring of the first crop of college grads out of Drama Acres to do so. A pretty momentous occasion, and he feels it. Honey, the first second gen child of the premade Greeks, won't follow for a few more days, and his first girlfriend, Theodora Ottomas, is already on campus living it up. The future is uncertain, and he refuses to make Honey any promises. She's never had eyes for anybody but him, and he finds this deeply scary.

His best friend, John Amos Aerius, comes next door to see him off. He'll be joining Dominic and the Hawkins kids making up the current roster at Alma Mater House in a couple of days himself; meantime, he'll be keeping an eye on Dominic's little brother and sister for him. John Amos has no siblings of his own, and has always been up for borrowing Dominic's.

Speaking of little sisters...I knew Madeleine would clean up good. She mostly likes middle school, since she can go places by herself now, but it's confusing. Dominic and Maddox knew exactly what they wanted at this age. She just wants to have a good time, and isn't sure how to go about it. Also, it never mattered before whether anybody liked her or not, but now...now it matters. At least it matters if boys do.

She has appointed herself family plumber and is taking shop. She and middle child Maddox wanted a car, so their parents bought a junker and told them it was theirs as soon as they fixed it up. Maddox, who wants to be a doctor, is disgusted, but Madeleine is delighted. Of course, she needs to buy clothes she can work on a car in; this white thing is cute, but not exactly suitable for a shade tree mechanic. Fortunately, that last date with Honey netted Dominic a Mong vase. They already had one (a memento of parental dating), so I sold it and a bunch of date flowers and this family finally has a little economic margin for keeping a Pleasure teen out of the red.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#202 Old 14th May 2012 at 1:06 AM Last edited by Fivey : 14th May 2012 at 7:31 AM.

Family Sim Linda briefly escapes her home life by locking lips with Wyatt Worthington. However, she doesn't know that he's only thinking about one thing, and one thing only. This is going to end in heartbreak.

Rupert and Wyatt Worthington relax on the couch after growing up. Rupert is a knowledge sim (he rolled as gay. Why does that keep happening in my neighborhood?), and his brother Wyatt is a Romance sim. They turned out better than I thought they would.

Romance sim Karen Taylor (Lothario). Her parents Alicia and Don are married now, but she still feels connected to her mom's ex-husband Reginald, who did most of the childcare. She recently lost her virginity to Gilbert Jacquet. I always imagined him as a bit of an ephebophile, so...

Brenda Larson as a teenager. She's in college now, but she was so pretty as a teen! She came out of the randomized adoption agency as a toddler, so I'm surprised about the outcome. She went into college with six thousand dollars worth of scholarship money, and she's engaged to Beau Broke.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#203 Old 14th May 2012 at 7:26 AM
It looks like Peggy Retro has a new guy in her life. When Peggy was at Red's Famous 50s Diner, her usual hangout, she eyed one Joshua Knight at the pool table.

That got Peggy to pick up a pool cue and join Joshua at the game.

Joshua Knight has taken an interest in Peggy. Sure, Joshua is suave and looks handsome to Peggy. But is he the guy of her dreams?
Mad Poster
#204 Old 14th May 2012 at 2:07 PM
Peggy's playing with fire there...

Harlan Hawkins is pleased with his new hairdo, but is about to discover the dreaded zit!

Harlan got a guitar, so of course his best friend Miguel Gavigan had to get one too. "I suppose if Harlan jumped off a cliff you'd jump after him?" Grampa Nathan says.

Yeah. Yeah, he would. These two were born two days apart, their fathers have been best friends since childhood, and they were perfect starsign matches, so I went ahead and had both of them flirt other guys, but I was anxious not to push things so I rolled their aspirations randomly (Harlan Popularity, Miguel Pleasure) and never told them to flirt each other. But at the end of Miguel's little outing with The Crowd, when he said good-bye, they did this on their own, so - okay, then. I knew a Hawkins wasn't going to sit around waiting for me to make up his mind for him, and if I don't get my First Kiss video it's no skin off his nose.

I wouldn't normally bother posting a picture this bad, but the occasion needs to be publicly commemorated. This is Gracie Hawkins. In her family, if you break it, you fix it. She's in her cousin Annie's house after an outing (hence the swimsuit), and when she used their bathroom she clogged up the toilet and autonomously unclogged it! No influencing involved! I'm sure her dad (the one who says "Don't think of it as an exploding sink. Think of it as a learning opportunity!) is proud of her. I know I am!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#205 Old 14th May 2012 at 6:43 PM
This is one of the images from my upcoming sim story...I love this picture way too much lol
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...pg?t=1337017275
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by labellavienna
This is one of the images from my upcoming sim story...I love this picture way too much lol

OMG awesome picture :P
Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 15th May 2012 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
... and if I don't get my First Kiss video it's no skin off his nose.

From my experience, goodbye kisses don't count as first kisses. I have had two teen sims now give goodbye kisses and not lose their kissless status. It's weird.

And just because...

The only teen playable in my game right now, Casper.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#208 Old 16th May 2012 at 5:05 AM
Van Salamis is now a teen. Best result of an affair I could have asked for.

Mad Poster
#209 Old 16th May 2012 at 10:39 AM
A few older sims.

Matthew

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg13...png&res=landing

Chance

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg22...png&res=landing

Deva-Autumn

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg83...png&res=landing

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 23rd May 2012 at 11:30 PM
Wow you all of guys have pretty sims, good job
Anywho, this is my lil teen simmie that I am just totally in love with! :lovestruc
Her name is Aubrai Underwells , And since I feel like starting a super early legacy i made her live alone and she shall start a legacy soon (Don't bag on me, And yes I use inTEENimater. So What?)
PICTURE :D
http://oi47.tinypic.com/969q4y.jpg
(Ya, i only got one because My laptop died and I haven't entered the game since then which was about 30 minutes ago or so )
Instructor
#211 Old 24th May 2012 at 2:23 AM
Kennedy Deppiesse, the daughter of my beloved sim Mirabella (Okuma) and Leo Deppiesse, just aged into a teen so I thought I would share this picture of her.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#212 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:53 PM
Edward Beare got home after being kissed good-by by Petra Ottomas all discombobulated and told his dad about it. "And then she said to call me! What do I do?"
"Off the top of my head, I'd say - call her."
"But, then what do we do?"
"Whatever she wants to! Trust me, that always works."
So they get to the bowling alley and he asks. And this is how it goes down.

"Hey, that was easier than I expected!"

Mad Poster
#213 Old 26th May 2012 at 8:40 PM
Ashley Pitts Jr. He's the son of (who else?) Ashley and Cara (Roseland) Pitts. Cara is the daughter of Cyd and Tara (Kat) Roseland.

Here he is having just dove into the pool at FreeTime Recreation Center:

And with twin sister Courtney. Both twins' OTH is Sports...and same with both their parents! I have a family of sports fanatics.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Top Secret Researcher
#214 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:10 AM Last edited by Fivey : 27th May 2012 at 4:03 AM.

Alice Kimbrell (Angela Pleasant and Alan Kimbrell's daughter) and Uber Broke (Brandi Broke start game pregnancy) share their first kiss.

They later decide to go steady, after a hot make out session. Both are pleasure sims.

That night, Uber is brought home by the police for egging the Landgraab mansion.

Down the street, Rupert kisses his new boyfriend good-bye.

"Well, I'll see you later. I had a really great time tonight, Watson."
"Why did we come all the way out here just so you can say goodbye?"
"Uh...well, my parents don't know I'm gay yet. At least I don't think they know. I don't want to startle them...you understand where I'm coming from, right? Your parents probably-"
"My adoptive parents are lesbians, Rupe."
"Oh. Uh..."
"It's okay, I understand. I don't blame you. See you at school tomorrow."
"Goodnight."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Test Subject
#215 Old 29th May 2012 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by labellavienna

That's amazing.
Mad Poster
#216 Old 31st May 2012 at 1:21 PM

Ruby Gorey checks herself out, and is satisfied.

Maddox Estic-Moiselle checks himself out and recoils in horror. A zit! A zit! OMG the world is ending!

Also he decides that hair was too middle school. It's about time he changed clothes, too - winter's coming on.

His little sister Madeleine went down to the Convenient Stores to buy some clothes suitable for working on the car, and ran into Honey, who is all droopy because of Madeleine's big brother Dominic going off to college without her. So Madeleine decides to cheer her up...No wonder you're starting middle school with no friends outside your family, Mad! She also wrecked her own mood by spontaneously trying to sing karaoke when she had a fear of it - what is with my shy sims and the karaoke machine?

Top Secret Researcher
#217 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 12:21 AM

Even though Miki Fleurada was a gonk in her child and toddler years, she's proven quite attractive in her teen years. She grew into her face.

After hours of trying to shoo out his grandparents, Maddox finally gets laid by Yvette Colins. However, the experience has left the poor guy tired and hungry. He can't eat without snoozing! Yvette is rather concerned for his well-being.

Did I mention he's a grilled cheese sim? The fool ACR'd himself into bed with the gal. He is talking to little sister Natalie...

...who soon ages up into a teen. A Romance sim. A provocative Romance sim.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#218 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 4:15 PM

John invited the kids who made the GSA cool, Harlan Hawkins and Miguel Gavigan, to his party, and they actually showed up! His efforts to cut Harlan out to dance with him aren't particularly well rewarded though. These two haven't had a date yet, but they act like an established couple.

What makes the party take off, though, is his brother Pollux's failure to send his date home before Ruby Gorey arrives from next door. Ruby's a shy little thing who's always looked up to Pollux - till today - and her cousin Amanda is here, too, assaulting Pollux's date, and then the girl he was going steady with till he flirted with somebody else at her own sister's birthday celebration crashed the party...A promiscuous relative is a real asset to a Popularity teen, I'll tell you what. Roof raiser!

Madeleine Estic-Moiselle playing with her mother's cat, Day.

Yeah, the more I see of this girl, the less unfortunate her features seem.

Field Researcher
#219 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:51 PM
The only teen in my neighborhood, not counting townies.
Kevin Nieto!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#220 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 2:08 PM

Estelle and Shrimp.

Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#221 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 4:02 PM

When I finally let Harlan Hawkins and Miguel Gavigan date, they were all over it. And each other.

Mark Munny and Marsha Bruenig, not knowing each other very well, were more circumspect; but as fellow Knowledge sims they had a lot of interests in common, and she agreed that an experimental first kiss was reasonable. I've decided (based on her outfit) that she's an orphan bouncing among foster homes, but I don't think it's crossed either of their minds that she might have any mercenary motive to date the son of the richest sim in town.

Mark's brother Frank doesn't have time for girls, though they keep calling him. He's busy maintaining the landscaping he put in on his family's property.

Ma thinks he's bitten off more than he can chew, but he's sure he can keep up with it.

Mad Poster
#222 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 4:27 PM
Peni, where did you get the bird bath? And the bird? Is it alive?
Mad Poster
#223 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 5:42 PM
Alas, I can't even identify it in my Downloads folder, so I can't do more than guess. I thought it might be from here, but a search on "birdbath" only gets two hits, neither of them this one. I'm pretty sure it was part of a garden set that included a swan. Sorry, the birds are not animated. Sorry not to be more helpful; but feel free to repost or link this picture on the WCIF forum when looking for it.

Yeah, my download organization is full of fail.

Top Secret Researcher
#224 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:10 PM

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you-"
"You're gay."
"What? How'd you know?"
"Any cat you've been trying to keep in the bag already managed to poke its claws out. Also, the bag was made of transparent cellophane. Plus, I work in theatre."
"Basically, what your father is trying to say, is that you do not hide it well. I think everybody knew."
"Oh. Uh..."
"We also saw you snogging with Watson at your brother's wedding."
"..."
"Would it make you feel any better if we told you we were okay with it? We are completely fine with it. Really, we are. Can you move now? You're blocking the tv."

Of course, when your boyfriend looks like this, why wouldn't you want to snog him at your brother's wedding?

Aeolia Bruty, the eldest child of Jerome and Susanna Bruty. It's funny. You can see her alien mom's face shape and eyes, but the rest is her dad.

Susanna attempts to give her daughter "the talk", but it ends up backfiring when she tells that she knows already. However, Aeolia doesn't forget to readily point out that she is still a virgin herself.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#225 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 6:41 PM

Even with virtuoso Harlan Hawkins setting the beat and Gracie Hawkins backing her up on the bass, Minerva Newson's guitar work is insufficient to net her any tips down at Doc Alan's. Sigh. Slump.

Ginevra Hawkins may be a mature middle-schooler now, but she still loves the family kitty, Curry.

Sarah Ruben gives her cousin Ruby Gorey a, possibly hyperbolic, description of the previous day's excitement, when her father started a kitchen fire about the same time her mother's water broke.

Tina Traveller went bowling with a bunch of kids and then back to her house to eat lunch, and as the taxi drove off and she was walking inside I heard harps. Apparently Edward Beare and Petra Ottomas managed to fall in love while getting out of the cab.

(Count your blessings. I have quite a bit of Frank spam saved up. All this trying to figure out how he feels from how he acts is giving me flashbacks to times I'm not at all nostalgic about.)

Page 9 of 36