Replies: 858 (Who?), Viewed: 182200 times.
Page 35 of 35
retired moderator
#851 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:32 AM
This has to be the most unlikely couple in my neighourhood- Hecuba Crumplebottom and Justin Thyme, the badly resurrected zombie chef.
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Inventor
#852 Old 16th May 2021 at 5:31 PM
I gave Sanjay a wife - her name is Deepali.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#853 Old 22nd May 2021 at 6:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Hecuba Crumplebottom and Justin Thyme

I've often thought that, if you're a non-smoker yourself, kissing a heavy smoker might be a less than totally pleasurable experience. But when your lover won't even take the cigarette out of their mouth to kiss you . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in Veronaville, two more lovers, famed in European literature, have got together. I give you Othello and Desdemona:

Othello Moore lives with his parents and an older brother Ross in the Via Veronaville. His father runs a little general merchants' shop in Poet Place. The shop backs onto the back garden of their house. Desdemona Capp lives with her parents, two sisters and a brother in Cappland, a well-appointed half-timbered house near the market, across the road from the Capp Manor Estate. This picture was taken outside her house.

Othello is a delightful little boy, and I have every confidence that he will never lay a finger on Desdemona to hurt her. But just to be sure, I'll keep an eye on him and make sure he never has a friend called Iago. There certainly is no one of that name in the neighbourhood at present. The nearest that we have is a Jamie, and I suspect that Jamie and Iago are both pet forms of James / Jacob / Jacobus. But Jamie (a teen who lives downtown) is gentle and friendly, and nothing at all like Iago in the play. So I reckon Desdemona and I have nothing to fear.

(Thanks to jfade and BoilingOil for the Children's Crushes mod!)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Link Ninja
#854 Old 23rd May 2021 at 7:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight__
I wanted to own a record and music store so I made a random hipster couple and they became very likable to me

Edit: Their daughter is absolutely beautiful, she's a toddler and she has dad's tan skin and moms big blue eyes and light brown hair <3
Edit 2: They're extremely toxic, the husband is a cheater and a drinker the daughter is acting out, the business is a bit on a downfall... https://modthesims.info/m/showthrea...602#post5739602

Oh wow that fell apart, poor fam but the *drama* BTW you take perfect pics, pure scene/simtography aesthetic. Do you have any other places you post your pics?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#855 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 2:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmful
Oh wow that fell apart, poor fam but the *drama* BTW you take perfect pics, pure scene/simtography aesthetic. Do you have any other places you post your pics?

Thank youuu <333! Yees the dramaa is juicy. Dad (Brent) is having an affair with Nina Caliente, mom (Cynthia) started having an affair with the daughter's (Melanie) boyfriend's dad now knowing that. I only posted something on Reddit r/thesims. I'm into photos/photoshoots and edtiting irl so I enjoy doing that to my sims. I was thinking about starting a simblr but I decided that I should do something more useful lol. So I post sometimes here and on Reddit ...
Instructor
#856 Old 6th Jul 2021 at 1:25 PM
Default General Buzz Grunt Marries Crystal Vu
Dressed all in black like the power couple they are. They intend to rule Strangetown.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#857 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 2:43 AM
In Quadington U, the daughter of the founders is a nasty piece of work, but she found true love. I pretty much left them to it...and they both flunked out.
Screenshots

Namaste... or "go"
Instructor
#858 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 9:52 PM
Nervous (Subject) Specter and Irving Curious immediately after they were hitched. I love this couple.

Screenshots
#859 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 9:39 PM

Don't mind me, sobbing over this picture from Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant's first date, where they're actually looking at each other with love for once...

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Page 35 of 35