Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 3:00 AM
Default WCIF Wedding Poseboxes
In particular, I'm looking for some wedding poseboxes that don't require me to use stretch-skeleton or otherwise get insanely fiddly (at least moreso than is reasonable for poseboxes, which are of course fiddly to work with in general-- I want to avoid the ones that require me to move arms around with deedee's arm overlay just to function, though I do understand the limitations of poseboxes and the fact that wedding dress sizes means I may be messing around with that anyways). These aren't so much for outside-of-game storytelling but for in-game picture taking, so I'm looking for poseboxes that I can just plop down and know all the poses are for weddings. I have a lot of romantic poses I've been using for a long time, but I have to try a huge amount of poses before I find a more wedding-suitable pose out of a box that's full of poses meant to be used with sims lying on the bed or whatever, so I'm looking for something a little easier to use than those. Does anyone know any off the top of their heads?
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Jun 2021 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittenn1011
In particular, I'm looking for some wedding poseboxes that don't require me to use stretch-skeleton or otherwise get insanely fiddly (at least moreso than is reasonable for poseboxes, which are of course fiddly to work with in general-- I want to avoid the ones that require me to move arms around with deedee's arm overlay just to function, though I do understand the limitations of poseboxes and the fact that wedding dress sizes means I may be messing around with that anyways). These aren't so much for outside-of-game storytelling but for in-game picture taking, so I'm looking for poseboxes that I can just plop down and know all the poses are for weddings. I have a lot of romantic poses I've been using for a long time, but I have to try a huge amount of poses before I find a more wedding-suitable pose out of a box that's full of poses meant to be used with sims lying on the bed or whatever, so I'm looking for something a little easier to use than those. Does anyone know any off the top of their heads?

Here's one.
https://imaginaryboutique.tumblr.co...uys-i-made-this