Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Community & Residential Trash Barrels

by Sophie-David Posted 18th Feb 2011 at 1:47 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2016 at 5:24 PM by Sophie-David

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sophie-David
1) If you have almost any of the EPs (maybe starting with Nightlife or OFB?) you should be able to Control-Right-Click on the thumbnail to update the picture.

Oh, wow. That easy, huh? Wish I had known that sooner. Ha! Thank you! I knew you could do the ctrl + right click to refresh thumbnails in buy mode, build mode and (I think) Body Shop, too? But I didn't think it worked in your sims' "queue". I thought it cancelled the queue out... I'll have to try that... Again, thanks so much! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitTM
Oh, wow. That easy, huh? Wish I had known that sooner. Ha! Thank you! I knew you could do the ctrl + right click to refresh thumbnails in buy mode, build mode and (I think) Body Shop, too? But I didn't think it worked in your sims' "queue". I thought it cancelled the queue out... I'll have to try that... Again, thanks so much! :D
Well actually you will need to do the Control-Right click on the trash can in buy mode. Once you do that the picture shown in the Sims action queue will also be updated. If the trash can is not showing up in buy mode then you will need a buyable trash can, at least temporarily. It could always be deleted after you do the thumbnail update, although buyable trashcans can be convenient to have around.

If you don't want to play around with a buyable trash can, then the second method shown above (deleting the cache) will also work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:01 PM
Thank you ! :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 4:55 AM
You're welcome.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#30 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 10:53 PM
I thank you for this download: no longer have to go to each lot and replace modern trash cans by hand
Theorist
Original Poster
#31 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 1:09 AM
Yes indeed! You're welcome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 12:47 AM
Works great!
Page 2 of 2