Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 9:29 AM
Staying in my room and playing the Rags to Riches challenge for the sims 4 because I have the flu

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 10:56 AM
Eat waffles, and finishing editing a story chapter.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:27 PM
Meeting with my personal tutor at 3.
Then I think me and my boyfriend agreed that it's date night tonight? so I'm hoping to go to that 50s diner down the road, but my tummy hurts a LOT.
Then play on Wiifit because apparently I've gained 1 stone 3lbs in 6 days for not going on the wiifit and now I'm back to being overweight.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#54 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 12:02 AM
Well seeing as the month of October is upon me soon, my plans are now to detox followed by 23hr a day fasting for the entire month actually. Call me crazy if you want, but my cultural and personal reasons are not yours to judge.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#55 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 2:28 AM
*Sleep through the night
*Get over my angry period by mulling over how to punish an identity thief for stealing $50 from me and go through the madness of filing claims, being on hold and getting a temporary card.
*Wake up
*Buy online
*Go shopping at the grocery store.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Inventor
#56 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 9:27 AM
Change duvet cover n put duvet back on bed.
Look for table lamp.
Also look for an old fashioned bagged hoover.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Forum Resident
#57 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 11:43 AM
Doodle some more citizen NPCs and find commissioned work to do. Have made progress on the younger Lion Twin's fangirl.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)

Page 3 of 3