Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#351 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 6:49 PM

Edward Beare, son of Kevin and Heather (Huffington) Beare, arrives at Sim State. He grows up into the same shirt he grew to teen in, and which he never had time to change. Favorite shirt, Ed, got it.

Don't fear the broken face template! Ruby Gorey, daughter of Martin (Ruben) and Allegra Gorey, arrives at Sim State and barely changes a feature. She mostly looks like her mother, but she de-emphasizes it as much as she can.

Joe Grundstrom, of Toursimia, is determined to teach everybody to hang loose properly before he leaves the frat.

Maddox Estic-Moiselle, trapped between the overwhelming hormones of his (lesbian and unavailable) Hawkins housemate and the triple-bolt hotness of Marsha Bruenig (engaged to another housemate and unavailable) and reflects that the need to find someone to date is growing critical.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 11:05 PM

This is the heatstroke death of Jessie Pilferson. It should be noted that her sometimes-lover DJ Verse is not behaving appropriately...perhaps the heat scrambled her brains?

DJ does miss Jessie, however, and dedicates a painting to her.
Mad Poster
#353 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 4:54 AM

Virginia Beech's father dropped her off at Academie La Tour, and she grew into an outfit we could live with till everyone else got there.

Goldie Hart was obviously dressed by her big sister, but she can stand it for a little while.

He's a little overdressed for the weather, but David's mother at least didn't dress him funny when she sent him off.

Scot Land, however...Don't worry, Scot - I'll save you!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#354 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 2:16 PM
Chillin at the dorms.

Mad Poster
#355 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 1:05 PM

When Diff LeStrange went to Sim State, he suddenly looked shockingly mature.

When Marius Curian went to Sim State, he suddenly looked shockingly like his late father.

His nose gained about ten pounds.

At least he didn't have to hang around in his unfortunate gym clothes for long.

Field Researcher
#356 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 1:43 PM
Something is verry interesting outside the window.

Studying hard

Mad Poster
#357 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 1:36 PM

Minerva Newson and Miguel Gavigan arrive at Sim State.

Marius Curian, now that he's properly dressed, tries out the Alma Mater House guitar. He's normally a violinist, but one must try new things at college.

"Hey, Ruby."
"Hey, Frank."
Just another evening at the frat.

When visiting other households on campus, Edward Beare has a tendency to get into his dad's old outfit. This puzzles me.
As for why he and Petra Ottomas are discussing pottytraining - his youngest sister is still a toddler, and he's both relieved to be at college and concerned how the folks will manage without him.

Scholar
#358 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:25 PM
I created some moar sims for Widespot's college, which ups the total number of non-template dormies to 12. I had a lot of fun making some cartoony-looking sims!

First up is Mia Culpa. She's a Fortune sim with a well-balanced 5/6/5/4/5 personality and a perpetually-worried expression. She likes stinky people who wear glasses, just as long as they don't cook well. She also has a rather pointy profile

Next up is Tommy Gunn. He's a Family sim with a 6/2/7/8/2 personality and a magnificent underbite. Just look at that jaw! He likes curvy ladies -- especially if they're wearing hats -- though he considers gray hair a turn-off. Is it any surprise that "Reach Golden Wedding Anniversary" isn't his LTW?

And then there's Clark Barr. He's a Knowledge sim and a Nerd's Nerd: 10/4/2/2/7 personality, with a penchant for cleaning and a disdain for dancing. He likes logic and swimwear, but not fitness. He's endured far too many wedgies to view muscles as anything other than a threat.

Last up is Anna May. Anna is a Pleasure sim with a 4/7/3/4/7 personality and the LTW of going on 50 dream dates. She likes robots. She likes robots a lot, especially if they're wearing scented oil. But they can't be too charismatic, otherwise she's running faster than they can say "Daisy, daisy..."

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#359 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 11:51 PM
This is Charles Harrington-Smythe and I'm a little bit in love with him - as is everyone else. He's got romances going with everyone in his dorm and the girls keep getting into fights with each other. It's rather amusing to watch, especially as he won't actually end up with any of them. He's fallen for a girl he met outside of university, though being a romance sim any mention of commitment or engagement still sends him running!

Lab Assistant
#360 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:44 AM
The first sims to use the Brainania template, here on MTS. First up, Jenna Young and Troy Matthews:
[IMG][/IMG]
Noah Swiss:
[IMG][/IMG]
Michelle Royce:
[IMG][/IMG]
Though, Jenna isn't the faithful romance sim, as demonstrated with dormie, Drake Adams:
[IMG][/IMG]

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Mad Poster
#361 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 3:51 PM
Let's hear it for people other than me posting in the YA thread! Yay! But of course I'm back.

Virginia Beech tries to cheer Woody Weiss up after she ditches him for Max Flexor, but it's not working.

Virginia had hoped that having Max's housemates Mitch Indie and Dixie Land over at the same time (Dixie used to date Woody in high school but she's engaged to Mitch now) and letting him bring Marla Bigg, his friend from the dorm, would defuse things, but that doesn't seem to have worked. Now Woody's hiding in the bathroom and Max is standing around feeling like he ought to do something but he doesn't know what.
Virginia: Now I feel kind of bad about exchanging virginities with him, you know? But it's not like I knew I was about to fall in love with Max. I didn't mean to hurt anybody!
Mitch: Boxing, yeah, let's watch some nice stress-free boxing!
Marla: Study! Studystudystudystudy!

Woody's best friend Scot goes after him. "C'mon, I like Virginia as much as the next guy, but the fact that she could do this at all proves she's not good enough for you."
"It does?"
"Sure it does! You've had a lucky escape, if you ask me. I mean - you know about her mom and, and -"
"Oh, yeah."
"Well, there you go! You deserve better than somebody who'd do that."
"I do?"
"Of course you do! She didn't reject you because you're not good enough - she accepted him because she's not good enough!"

You're not helping, streaker!

Scholar
#362 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:40 PM

Edwin Sharpe was getting used to his new housemates. He could read through the noise of their gaming, he didn't mind them sitting on his bed if they didn't mind it being unmade, and he liked living with people who didn't actively dislike him. Little did he know the tragedy that awaited them that night...
Lab Assistant
#363 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 3:12 AM
If Noah can't succeed as a Mad Scientist, per his LTW, he'll have a job stacked up for him as an artist with the amount of time he spends at the easel. Right now, he is laying out his design.

(Uploaded via the attachment option. I need to find an alternative to Photobucket. Maybe that was the cause of my disagree? Or a troll? Ah, it doesn't bother me. Disagrees can't keep me from posting. )
Screenshots

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Mad Poster
#364 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 3:47 AM
Young adult couples from all over my game.

Blossom Moonbeam and William Williamson are still on campus, waiting for their trailer to be ready, but they attend their friends' Fran and Jazz's wedding, and look forward to their own.

Remember Woody, from a couple of posts back? He was really, really nervous about his first time with Virginia; and Roxie Sharpe accepted him into her mentorship program.
"See? That wasn't so difficult, was it?"
"Ah-bleah-um- wow?"
"Just remember to slow down! Hit all the bases and make sure you take care of her before you even think about going for gold. A gentleman never, ever finishes first."
"Um, sorry."
"You'll do better next time. Besides, you made it up to me."

He did it for Virginia's sake. That's what he tells himself, anyway. Her going off and getting engaged to Max the very next day was completely different.

And at Sim State, Madeleine Estic-Moiselle and Grimnir LeStrange have been having a very nice time! "But why are you leaving already?"
"Midnight final. You know how it is. Call me!"

Lab Assistant
#365 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 6:00 PM

Beau Broke, whose addiction to the dorm's bass has gone unchallenged until the newest group of college students showed up...

Such as Tommy Ottomas, who would prefer to wet his pants than put down the bass and use the restroom

Tina Traveller takes it upon herself to explain the in-and-outs of dorm life

Manjula Patel, after being rejected by Beau for about five flirts in a row. She doesn't seem to get the idea that he's just not that into her.
Mad Poster
#366 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 5:31 PM
Among the great existential questions pondered by college students through the ages: "Are clothes necessary?"
The answer is a resounding: NO!

Roxie Sharpe takes a phone call, having just finished up one mentoring session and with a second prospect waiting. (Poor David Ottomas is still waiting; Stuff Keeps Happening to postpone his participation.)

"Maddox, don't you have something to study?"
"Not particularly."

For a Virgo, Marsha Bruenig is surprisingly unshy about her housemates seeing her in her underwear.

The streaker who haunts Urele-Oresha-Cham has bad timing - the toga party ended as she showed up.

Lab Assistant
#367 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 11:56 PM

Garette Newson

Gallagher Newson

Tessa Ramirez and Daniel Bell
Lab Assistant
#368 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:18 AM

Some of my YAs visit a Takemizu Village resort for their Spring Break.

Since Adonia and her boyfriend (now husband) Miguel moved out of the dorms, life has been perfect for them. When Adonia isn't busy with her studies, she's cooking up something nice for her sweetheart. And on this day in particular, she has a not-so-nice outcome when she tries making crepe' suzette for the very first time. Luckily Miguel arrives home from class just in time to extinguish the flames.

Lyric and Natasha have been best friends since grade school, yet somehow they picked their freshman year of college to take this relationship to a whole new level.

Dizah and Felipe' were once close as kids, but somewhere along the line there came this small gap. Felipe' now spends most of his time courting the young Moon Leong (who not only attended the very same high school as Dizah, but was NOW staying in the very same dorm as her in college). Dizah wasn't the jealous type... emphasis on 'wasn't'.
Mad Poster
#369 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 6:29 PM

Marsha Bruenig, the Soul of Tact.

Brittany Parker ran out to greet Marius Curian when she saw him strolling past the sorority.

A very cold-hardy young lady, Brittany. Marius loves visiting the sorority!

Ricky Cormier's graduated, but he loves visiting, too. As an athlete, he sometimes misses the cheering sections when he's on a date.

Scholar
#370 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:21 AM

Mag GilsCarbo (formerly known as Magnus GilsCarbo, bodyguard to the Monty boys and Tricou descendant) testing the waters in more ways than one as he embarks on the first sea-swimming in my game. Yes, the water's cold, and that old trash-can makes him worry a bit about what he's going to step on or swim into. He's also wondering if the current spot on the gender continuum he occupies is going to alienate others more than a more binary transition would -- he hopes not, because this feels comfortable to him. He's very self-conscious at the moment, knowing he can't quite pass as either male or female, knowing he doesn't want to, and wondering if his half-brothers will call him "it" if he tries to start using gender-neutral pronouns.
(And I was wondering how the beach I made in Bluewater Village would work -- quite well, as it turned out! Thanks for testing it, Mag, Blake, and Lee!)

Back at Académie Le Tour, Mag and his half-brother Lee Haggerty enjoyed boisterous pillow-fighting at the student centre plaza. Lee insisted it wasn't smart to run about swinging pillows while wearing high heels, but Mag retorted that his T-straps weren't that high, and the design made them more stable than most heels would be.
Lab Assistant
#371 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:57 PM

Myyuki Leong

Miyo Leong

I really don't care for the dorms, so I tried something new this time around by placing the Leong twins in a small loft with just enough space to hold them and all their art supplies. The two are aspiring artists who also have a thing for skipping their first day of classes to play a competitive round of Sims 3...however that goes.

Mad Poster
#372 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 6:01 PM

Woody Weiss knows Marla Biggs will meet someone she likes better pretty soon. They all do. But in the meantime...

Speaking of Woody's girlfriends who've moved on...On a visit home, Virginia Beech bewilders her little brother by her romantic demonstrations to her housemate, David Ottomas. Virginia happens to be engaged to someone who's already graduated.

Nemo LeStrange is a chess fiend, but he disapproves of Annie and Marsha's game. They've been playing for five minutes and not one attempt at an illegal move or distraction feint! "That's not how you play chess, y'all!"
"It's how we play chess. MInd your own beeswax."

Ginevra Hawkins called Tri-Var to pledge, and then immediately started loving on her housemate's womrat. Her prospective sisters seem to approve.

Theorist
#373 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 10:25 PM
Daniella Granville-Carver currently is the only playable at Brainania. She's Family/knowledge.
Her dreams are to get her first kiss and be graduated with honors.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#374 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:15 PM
One new YA

Brett. He is Michel's younger brother but like chalk and cheese. Beret has been my hoods newspaper stealer.

One of the first things he did was sit down with kathryn who he has lived near by his whole life and cheat her at chess.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 15 of 20