Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Wiki Wizard
#151 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:38 PM
That is such a neat idea, like there could be an entrance in the main 64x64 plaza or something, and then another entrance out of town in the hills! i love this idea!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#152 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:41 PM
Indeed, that sounds like a great idea. The cemetery could have catacombs off course. It could link all the oldest buildings of the town like the castle, ... and one in the hills. An entrance in the plaza? How would you do it exactly? I have a hard time picturing it :P
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:48 PM
I think if the plaza has any building, have a door that leads to the basement from there, or have a divewell on the plaza leading to the basement
Retired
retired moderator
#154 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:53 PM
kiwi_tea suddenly has an idea...

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#155 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:54 PM
Promising :P
Wiki Wizard
#156 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 6:54 PM
oooh i am in suspense of this idea!!! in terms of having one in the plaza, there would be a sheltered area hiding a secret stairwell in the ground, and then somewhere else in the plaza would be something to unlock the hidden stairwell so sims could see the stairs and use them

Retired
retired moderator
#157 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:04 PM
Town well, anyone? For the centre of the plaza?

Screenshots

Wiki Wizard
#158 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:03 PM
Oh cool idea, like a well in the town centre!! you would definitely see plenty of wells and fountains!!

Retired
retired moderator
#159 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:08 PM
And it would double as a not-so-secret entrance to the sewer system. Alongside any other wells.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#160 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:09 PM
I like it
Wiki Wizard
#161 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:34 PM
Ok so if i'm building the abandoned castle, who is doing our big 64x64 plaza, lana?

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#162 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:51 PM
Hum... good question. I don't think that charming can handle it right now especially since he's got already the business center to finish, so since I've got no buildings that I'm currently building I don't mind doing it, the girls are already building something but if one of them want/can to do it, that's fine by me
Wiki Wizard
#163 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:36 PM
Well you already began doing the previous plaza, and it worked well, so i think you should do it get some resource pics though first to work with so it has the right feel

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#164 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:44 PM
Alright. I will It's a huge lot so I'm going to have to plan it ahead carefully to make it look nice and authentic and less symmetrical probably. If you have some shots, feel free to give me a link or something.
Wiki Wizard
#165 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 10:48 PM
here are some pics:

Scholar
#166 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:47 AM
Has there been a name created? Because i came up with one, Colline di l'amore fatale, it means Hills of enduring love in Italian, what do you think?

If there is already a name and i missed it, sorry if i wasted anyones time.

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#167 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:01 PM
Hrmm, lol i think we did have a name XD but who knows!

Scholar
#168 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 10:34 PM
ha. Im not sure either, that name just seemed to go with the story however i have not gone threw the hole thing so i could be totally wrong! haha (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#169 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 10:49 PM
Yep, as DD said we already settled on Porto Corrado. But your name was adequate with the Lilith story, that's right
Scholar
#170 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 11:07 PM
okay, sounds good! just thought i would check, (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#171 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:30 PM
Hey, could i get a finished/completed copy of the story? and if there is not one could one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be written? We gotta get organized people! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#172 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 11:36 PM
Hi, correct translations for ruddy port
Portuguese = Porto Corado
Spanish = Puerto Rubio
Italian = porto rubicondo
French = port rousse
Greek = kokkino̱pós limáni
Macedonian = Rudi pristanište

I like Porto Corado. :0)
Retired
retired moderator
#173 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:36 AM
I'm currently putting together a wiki to keep track of my worlds and their lore. If I get together a good format, it might help us to organise Porto Corado's information there. I'd have to change the Wiki to be less personal, of course. More of a recording space on worlds built for MTS. It's still in VERY early stages: http://pasimficandbeyond.wikia.com/...tea_Worlds_Wiki

Wiki Wizard
#174 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:52 PM
That sounds like a good idea kiwi Let us know if you manage to organise it all!

Retired
retired moderator
#175 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 7:58 PM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 19th Nov 2010 at 8:19 PM.
http://pasimficandbeyond.wikia.com/wiki/Porto_Corrado

I have a page set up for Porto Corrado. I've been organising pages by families, with households listed under their respected lots. Have a look at the 'Vamp' and 'Barracks' pages for examples of this. Anyone on the team should join and fill out information on the lots we have - their names and residents, and I'll start getting what I know about the residents logged as well. I've written up a concise and slight less flowery account of Lilith in the Lore section of this page, let me know if I have any details wrong:

Quote:
Porto Corrado was settled by the Spanish and grew swiftly into a quaint seaside village, centred around fishing and crafts. It suffered occasional droughts which aided in the spread of disease, but otherwise it was a pleasant place to live, although the locals had to work very hard to makes ends meet. Their livelihood came primarily from the sea, especially during heatwaves when fish became the only consistent food source. The village continued like this for many years, eventually establishing itself as a small town.
One day a red-headed woman, perhaps Celtic, arrived in Porto Corado on foot, fleeing an unwanted engagement. It was a hot season, and she seemed to be suffering heatstroke so a local fisherwoman took her in. This was a disaster, as the girl, Lilith, turned out to be carrying a horrible disease that spread among the locals slowly and terribly as she recovered, now immune to the disease. Naturally the blame fell on Lilith, a natural loner, and only one man, the fisherwoman's son, made any attempt to befriend her. Lilith and this man became lovers, and Lilith became pregnant with his child as the townsfolk grew more and more convinced that she was a witch who was causing their illnesses. Soon after her child was born, they burnt Lilith at the stake on the church's doorstep. The disease spread further, killing many. Lilith's daughter, who gained an immunity from her mother in womb, was one of the lucky few who remained uninfected.

Other suggestions? Here are the essential templates:

http://pasimficandbeyond.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Sim

http://pasimficandbeyond.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Lot

PS: People are obviously really busy at the moment. I'll try to keep some momentum up the best I can, seeing as I have some spare time atm.

Page 7 of 8